Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

i got three of em im on the teakwood right now and i smells so good
I didn't know they started selling bar soap for men. I'm gonna have to pay them a visit soon.

I went to the store and of course they don't have teakwood so I went online and luckily for me.. They're on a flash sale for $6.50

So 10 teakwood bodwash x $6.50 = :nthat:

You put it straight into a loofah/towel or what? Just curious, because I know a lot of people bathe differently. :lol:

PO

You put it straight into a loofah/towel or what? Just curious, because I know a lot of people bathe differently. :lol:

PO
Loofah..

Just bought a new one..
3edaf8be-fdfb-4492-9aa5-f9df6ae512fd.jpg

unscented-witch-hazel-with-aloe-vera-alcohol-free-12-fl-oz-355-ml-by-thayers.jpg

Anyone use witch hazel?
yeah but only cause ppl said that's what they do when they shave their head, what exactly does it do anyways? I have not eem cut my hair in 2021 that I remember but then I Must have at least 1nce cause my hair can't be an inch in length.

yeah but only cause ppl said that's what they do when they shave their head, what exactly does it do anyways? I have not eem cut my hair in 2021 that I remember but then I Must have at least 1nce cause my hair can't be an inch in length.

My wife put me on to it its just a milder form of an astringent/toner. Helps remove dirt, oil, and open the pores.

My wife put me on to it its just a milder form of an astringent/toner. Helps remove dirt, oil, and open the pores.
yeah I used the pads that are soaked in it to remove physical sunscreen when water wouldn't wash it off, I don't like to cleanse over 1nce a day if I am not working up a sweat. Thayers is kind of expensive but then the Dickenson's type has way too much alcohol in it. skin on my forehead looks dull when too much of any kind of witch hazel gets there though. a really good aftershave lotion that Neutrogena used to make says it had witch hazel in it but I am not sure if that is possible. or that it would be effective in a lotion. I use an alum block post shave at times:
s-l500.jpg

I think its an astringent. all I Know is the skin looks better after words. cool-cold water helps a lot of my skin problems but it's very uncomfortable TBH. I have various nerve ailments that make my threshold for pain and discomfort both high & extra low feel like I am freezing to death in cold showers or even just washing my face

Any deodorant recs? I usually use the womens secret cause its the only one that doesnt make me itch. Also do yall ever run into the problem of having bad bo after using certain deodorants? Usually i can go a few weeks of bot wearing any before i really start stinkin up but on vacation i had to use old spice and ever since i been really stinking if i dont put any on.

Any deodorant recs? I usually use the womens secret cause its the only one that doesnt make me itch. Also do yall ever run into the problem of having bad bo after using certain deodorants? Usually i can go a few weeks of bot wearing any before i really start stinkin up but on vacation i had to use old spice and ever since i been really stinking if i dont put any on.
You could have been using deodorant + antiperspirant and the old spice was only a deodorant maybe

unscented-witch-hazel-with-aloe-vera-alcohol-free-12-fl-oz-355-ml-by-thayers.jpg

Anyone use witch hazel?

I do not. It's not really "bad". It's an astringent, but is often marketed towards people whose skin leans on the sensitive side for some reason. Could be good for people whose skin leans oily or acne prone.

Last edited:

mitchum is goat

Anybody have anything that works for folliculitis? Ingrowns have left behind some major Dark spots

copped and I got the super hard..pause.. can’t wait to try it.
Make sure you get the genuine one made in Japan and not the fakes made in China.

I don't think they come in different hardness

Edit: just checked. I guess they introduced the super hard ones recently

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom