Mental kicks legit check jordan cool grey xi

Definitely used...but signs point to legit.

I know you're gonna hear alot of people's opinions on MentalKicks selling fakes, but don't let that scare you. You will have to form your own opinion.

If you had posted the shoes only and never said they were from Mental Kicks nobody would have said anything.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Definitely used...but signs point to legit.

I know you're gonna hear alot of people's opinions on MentalKicks selling fakes, but don't let that scare you. You will have to form your own opinion.

If you had posted the shoes only and never said they were from Mental Kicks nobody would have said anything.

Exactly
-The thing with MentalKicks is that a few years back when they only used to sell OGs and older retros they were 100% legit.

It's only since they started selling pre-release and this whole thing with the early release sites came to light that their authenticity came into question.

This is why I won't even bother giving LC's on these newer XIs and IIIs or any of these "Promo" samples either -you need to make your own mind up about it and decide wether you're comfortable with the possibility that you could be purchasing unauthorized products made with authentic materials ...as everyone has been saying over and over, it's somewhat of a "grey area". 

Originally Posted by c0mikal

there fake check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/wa...;list=PLB71DE13773CDBFBF

grin.gif

I think the video may point otherwise.

One of the most the keys to detecting these early release pairs on the Cool Grey XI's that are from VMV Inc. and NOT Mental Kicks 
indifferent.gif
...is the spacing of the Jumpman over the Carbon Fiber as it meets the sole and the circles beneath the sole...on the "early release pairs" that Jumpman is a mere 3/4 to 1 square away from the circles...in the pair posted in this LC the Jumpman is the correct 2-2 1/4 squares away. 
nerd.gif

Kinda jumped the gun on the "there fake check out this video" 
grin.gif

I'm gonna say they are Legit.  Obviously you may need a closer inspection, but if they are for the right price I'd pull the trigger for sure.

Back
Top Bottom