MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only makes sense if they are about to retro as mentioned above.

Last edited:
My pair from NDC.

^They are being made in the same factories where Nike employees are supervising production. I can't give you proof other than my word. Ninjahoods logic is not flawed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard and read Nike has 0 pull when it comes to factories.

I hear factories police themselves without Nike being involved. That's how this whole grey market operation can go on.

^They are being made in the same factories where Nike employees are supervising production. I can't give you proof other than my word. Ninjahoods logic is not flawed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard and read Nike has 0 pull when it comes to factories.

I hear factories police themselves without Nike being involved. That's how this whole grey market operation can go on.

Honestly would you care if you were Nike? Profits are in the Billions, and the "grey" market sneakers have not affect on revenue.

we've ALL seen that video..if you listen to what he's saying he's laying down HIS OPINION about grey market pairs which i personally

dont agree with.

so how do you feel about the flat air max unit that he exposed in that video? despite the materials being close or what yall say are teh same.. how can anyone prove that the air max unit in them are not like what nightwing exposed in that video. flat? obviously the only way to prove it and show his was just a fluke, is to open and disect another pair, and im sure no one is just going to do that, grey market or not, unless they get one for free for that purpose

maybe someone can ask one of those grey markets to provide one.. hell it probably will help sales after lol.. for someone one to show air max unit is legit. until then, all someone needs is an ounce of doubt and that flat air unit is a huge one.. for me also to shy away. and hey if im proven wrong and someone does eventually disect a grey market and shows a legit air max unit.. then my next complaint is why i should pay over retail prices for unauthorized/grey market pairs. if it was cheaper than retail. it may make me change my mind.. too many doubts right now, but i can see where in the future, those doubts may be erased pending those criteria.. at least for me.

just .02

look at all da different components..just extra **** off bat:

da cardboard wrap over da briefcase

da dvd (thats not obsolete)

actual briefcase

da level of detail and sophistication of these can ONLY be made by da factory that originally made em. they're not even similar to da CDP's they are dead identical to da 2002

pair. common sense would suggest da original factory who made em literally churned out XVII's from da exact 2002 specs like it was doing it back then.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You have no clue if that factory even exists today. Even if it did, the odds of them being made in that exact factory are so slim. Not to mention, why the hell would it even matter? You act like that factory has the same exact people/machinery/materials that made it in 2002. They didn't get the ol' band back together and decide to make some 17s for old time sake. Where it was made means absolutely nothing 10+ years later. The technology exists, and I have to say its pretty impressive how good they got them.

Honestly would you care if you were Nike? Profits are in the Billions, and the "grey" market sneakers have not affect on revenue.

Nope, if I were Nike I wouldn't give two craps about whats going on. Regardless Nike is going to see it's money. Like I said before if Nike ordered 1000 pairs and let's say they had enough materials to make a 100 more, so they do. Nikes not tripping, they got what they ordered from the factory. Like you said, Nike is a billion dollar company. If they wanted to they could make more of an effort to stop the grey market pairs.

900x900px-LL-fa2cd3d2_IMG_20130429_161158.jpeg

straight from mental kicks

put my money where my mouth is, joints came in and they're good.

Im sorry but I have 3 pairs and none of em are shaped that way. 2 came from the US with receipt and the other came from Europe....also with receipt.
ummm, da only difference is i PINCHED da top of da sneakers as i held them then to da pic....god i swear its like common sense isn't

so common anymore
laugh.gif
god forbid i actually wore em

Last edited:
add prc to this list....seen a pair of his 11 lows the stitching under the sole was sloppy

then seen 1 from another early release site stitching was a+

also my 3's from finishline the mid soles are slightly yellowing ...JB dont care no more lol 

ummm, da only difference is i PINCHED da top of da sneakers as i held them then to da pic....god i swear its like common sense isn't

so common anymore :lol: god forbid i actually wore em

please explain why anyone would PINCH their own shoe to look like that

Common sense would say if they were worn they wouldnt be laced like that :lol:

child please

Last edited:
Just wanted to share a recent experience I had that solidifies my belief that the counterfeiters have reached a point that they are capable of fooling the masses. It's come to the point where you need to have the real thing sitting next to the counterfeit to be able to tell the difference. Even the clearest pictures won't do you any help. I have DB IV's that I purchased from an NT'er a week after they released. I also have a pair I recently purchased on ebay. There is a video that I may have posted that compares the counterfeit to the legit pair but it seems a lot of the differences have been corrected by the counterfeiters. They did a good enough job to fool me and like I said I own a pair. I am in the process of returning them but I thought it would be worthwhile to post pic of them to show you all just what Im saying about how good the counterfeiters have become. I believe the news report I posted earlier out of China also made mention that the counterfeiters are proud of the fact they can duplicate ANYTHING, even saying that all they need is pictures of upcoming releases in order to manufacture them ahead of release time.

REAL

FAKE

REAL

FAKE

REAL

FAKE

LEFT LEGIT RIGHT IS FAKE

REAL

FAKE

REAL

FAKE

REAL

FAKE

REAL

FAKE

REAL

FAKE

REAL

FAKE

I have to say that the difference of the green in the midsole and strap is a lot more noticeable in photos than it is in person. I guess maybe the lighting!?!??!?!

There are literally no differences between the shoe's except the inner lining of the fake pair is a different material. Also, they have fixed the tongue flaw and made it look more like the legit pair but the fake still has a red lining on the back of the patch that is really only visible in person

hmmmmm so originally the counterfeits come out and the tongue is off, Isaiah's head on the heel is flipped around the wrong way and the arrows didnt look right......looks like they've fixed all of that......sorta reminds me of the clear toe cap concords a couple years ago which was corrected very quickly once the counterfeiters realized everyone had caught on.

Just trying to help the community, hope yall dont get caught.

Last edited:
^^^

Appreciate your photos and in-depth analysis but the original shoe (ie. the concept) looks like a bad counterfeit to begin with.

That said some of the difference are due to the size differences, but I hear you about the materials.

Typically, the sloppiness of the boxes and box labels are dead giveaways of counterfeits, how do those things look?

What if you bought concords from mental kicks around the date the concords were released. They shipped mine out the Monday after release I remove it clearer. I remember reading that sometimes mental kicks is hit and miss you could get a legit pair from them or sometimes an unauthorized pair? Is any of this true?

This is the pair I purchased from mental kicks back before I knew about all this nonsense I bought em right before the release and they shipped em out the Monday after the release. Any chance these are a retail pair?

And I just look at the covering that comes in the box with the xi and there was plastic covering over it. Did anybody else have this none of my other retail pairs have them. Jams, cool greys, and breds.

so common anymore
laugh.gif
god forbid i actually wore em
please explain why anyone would PINCH their own shoe to look like that

Common sense would say if they were worn they wouldnt be laced like that
laugh.gif

child please
cuz guess what? they're just sneakers b, and they're my kicks..i grabbed em from da top and set em down & took da pic.

i got so many sneakers i dont give a **** about babying nuffin...i mean let's be serious..you're comparing

da contures of da leather opening that your feet goes thru that CONSTANTLY changes shape as you wear em

and as da laces tie, untie and shift....da fact that you're TRYIN

to make it a issue on something that is such a non issue makes me sick of all ya new ****** who cop jordans

just to stare at em in glass cases.

***** ain't baseball or pokenmon cards b, its ******g sneakers..relax
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I Copped both of the 11's Cool Greys and breds from mentalkicks. I've done a authentic test and they're authentic.

Just because these came from a Chinese website doesn't make them fake. I don't hear debates about air-knight being fake. 

And I just look at the covering that comes in the box with the xi and there was plastic covering over it. Did anybody else have this none of my other retail pairs have them. Jams, cool greys, and breds.
None of mine did and they are all in store purchased. I know for sure kinstor versions came with ose plastic peices

I Copped both of the 11's Cool Greys and breds from mentalkicks. I've done a authentic test and they're authentic.

Bro the printing on your box is way off. I don't even care to see the shoes if they can't even get the boxes right.

Just because these came from a Chinese website doesn't make them fake. I don't hear debates about air-knight being fake. 

Bro the printing on your box is way off. I don't even care to see the shoes if they can't even get the boxes right.
The words ain't right they are close but look at the size stickers.....look at how bold and thick your lines are compared to mine from eastbay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom