Mermaids: The New Evidence - - Tonight @ 10 P.M ET On Animal Planet

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
The Animal Planet show Mermaids: The Body Found was a monster hit and stunned viewers with an in depth investigation featuring some captivating footage leaving many asking themselves could these fantastical creatures really exist. Now Animal Planet is back to offer the much awaited follow up special Mermaids: The New Evidence, which premiers tonight at 10 PM ET/PT. Dr. Paul Robertson a former NOAA scientist who conducted the investigation last year along with journalist Jon Frankel are set to reveal new evidence of mermaids that has come forward in the past year as they probe more unfiltered stories of these creatures. Now once again you can watch for yourself and decide if this new evidence does indeed proof that mermaids exist ! So tune into Animal Planet tonight for Mermaids: The Body Found The Extended Cut followed by Mermaids: The New Evidence starting at 8 PM ET/PT.

Here's a clip - http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwAg&usg=AFQjCNEjTfBjyVLv3It2TvAbnOSGVRuwbQ

I'll watch the extended cut also.

The government might have to make a statement following this special once again, as it did last year, when it received questions from viewers about whether mermaids were discovered and are being kept somewhere.

Last edited:
Mind was blown when they showed that old "REAL LIFE MERMAID" circus poster and it looked identical to the body they found :wow:

they're real IMO

I refuse to watch the new one after the garbage I saw in the first one.
mean.gif

Useless show

probably like finding Big Foot shows

Last edited:
In about 10 minutes or so, the will air The Body Found & New Evidence on Animal Planet, just in case anyone missed it or wants to see it again.

man, they were talking about people posibly coming from the sea and they gave examples and showed some african kids catching fish in their mouths in a mud pool :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom