Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo, or Ronaldinho....who ya got?

Ronaldo in his prime was the best player I have ever witnessed on the pitch. His speed, agility, footwork was unmatched. His vision, smart play and ability to get open was great. A great goal scorer who was able to make a highlight reel out of every game he played. Man is the GOAT IMO.

But to star on topic. I would build a team around Messi. #1 player in the world right now IMO.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Equipo Inmigrantes Ilegales/ Founder of EquipoTRIcolor
EquipoTRIcolor​

Enough talk about Ronaldo, dude is like 5 years past his prime.

It's obvious the thread starter was talking about Cristiano, obviously one of the best in the world today(and i can't stand this herb).

but #99 is :pimp:
pimp.gif
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Right now: Messi/Kaka

Future: Messi

Future Future: Bojan/Gio

Cristiano is a great player no doubt - a little too inconsistent for me. I think R10 still has a lot in him, he should be back to his old self in a few more games - dont count him out.

As for R9 - he's well done - There is no way he can move like he did right now. Hes over weight. BUT boy.... his early days.. I don't think I saw a better striker EVER.
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

I'd go with Kaka...to build a team around....I don't think Ronaldinho is on the downslope of his career, but I wouldn't build a team around him...Messi, ehh not so much a fan...and like someone else stated building a team around CR is suicide, he isn't a team player, and plus I play more like Messi anyway :lol:
laugh.gif

Lol at people calling Ronaldo GOAT, don't get me wrong he's very close. But frontin' with Pele is just ridiculous, dude reinvented football. GOAT defender = beckenbauer :pimp:
pimp.gif

If I'm building a team right now, Its Kaka, Cesc, Messi, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho. But honestly they're all pretty close and if I were starting a team would be happy with any of them.

TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
East Bay Bay​

Quote:
With someone like Ronaldo on your squad, they either make you lazy cuz the whole strategy is "just give him the ball and watch him go" - or he'd make dudes step their game up...on some "We gotta be ready for anything."
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0
Quick is deadly...Robinho is deadly...

Cesc
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

ronaldinho...i dont care hes not in top form.
he is still my fav player to watch.

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

to build a team on their career or as they stand right now? messi is just too talented right now
- - - - - TEAM JORDAN - - - - -
- - - - Reggie Miller (MILLER TIME) - - - -​

Even if I hate C.Ronaldo .....I can't hate on that gol.
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Quote:
I can't believe cats are dissing Ronaldo. This guy was :smh:
smh.gif

so why would we build a team around him now
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

If I had to choose about 8 years ago, my pick would have been Ronaldinho, but he is getting older. So it would either be Messi or Kaka. Tough choice between them both.
Team New York
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Kaka's size and pace is 2nd to none. He owns his area. Not only that but he can finish, every time.
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

Jesus Navas > Kaka, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo

The Mayor: Always do the right thing.
Mookie: That's it?
The Mayor: That's it.
Mookie: I got it. I'm gone.​

check the screen name!!
he has always been and will always be my idol and my favorite player of all time.
brasil

I'm a ManUTD fan and after the world cup I did not want CR7 back , but after his performance last year, he gained my respect back. You can't help but respect dude. He was booed everywhere he went, he was criticized by the media, but he came back and lead his team to the premiership title and won the FA player of the year. He has also cut down on the dives :\
ohwell.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Oh lets not forget, Kaka has an extremely gorgeous wife. :pimp:
pimp.gif
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

Back
Top Bottom