Messing up on your first conversation with a girl Unappreciation vol. Can I get a do over?

Discussion in 'General' started by danikerhino, Feb 19, 2009.

1. danikerhino

danikerhino

I know for a fact I'm not alone on this one. Well this happened again last week when I met this girl at a club.After the club ended and I was just with my boys I noticed she was looking and pointing to me so I took that as a go-ahead to get her number (I always gottasee if the girl is interest in me in the first place). Well anyways, after I get her number and make it home, I'd figure I should call her (I know, I know,desperate mistake). So she answers the phone and me and her say wsup at the same time, then I started laughing for a minute (I was tipsy). Then she says,"why are you laughing so much at me, I thought you were into me...". I cut her off with, "mybad, I didn't know, you seemed like you weremore into me, I didn't even really notice you at the club([​IMG])..". So then she says, "!$#% you you cocky !$#%, I hate arrogant guys like you!!!". Then I was about to say I was just playing aroundbut she hung up before I could (damn you Natali!!). Of course she didn't pick up the following calls and now she's added to the list of girls that Ifumbled that ball with. With that said, next time I'll make sure to be sober when I talk to a chick for the first time over the phone (I get too carelesssometimes, my smoothness takes a dip).[​IMG][​IMG]

For you NTers who don't like to read:
    -Saw a girl was checking me out at a club after it ended.
    -Proceeded to get her number easily because she was already interested.
    -Got thirsty and called her when I got back home (damn drinks).
    -Messed up the convo in the first few sentences because of the Liquor and I poorly thought out and bad timed joke.

Who else had this happen to them before?

2. jmansmc23

jmansmc23

I would have just sent a "hope you get home safe" text message. Oh well, you live and you learn.

3. lrrr

lrrr Banned

I hope nobody was ignant enough to read after this point

4. dropkicks

dropkicks

Called when you got home huh? Mistake right there .. Telling a girl you thought she was more into you .. haha Mistake number 2 and it hasnt even been more thana day .. I can't say that anything like that has happend to me .. You gotta tell em what they want to hear .. don't be corny wit it.. and don'tcall when you're drunk if you want them to take you seriously my dude [​IMG]Get in the game fam

5. caobone

caobone

[​IMG] cocky %@#. Messing up a little on convos and then realizing you could make it better just by adding something but it being too late FTL

6. deletedelete

deletedelete

wow you should have at least kept the number until a few days later when you were sober.

i do this sometimes with guys... only ones i like... when i try intentionally to turn them away they love it [​IMG]

7. ericberry14

ericberry14

you must not have any game. But seriously wait until at least the next day before you call any girl whose number you got. But seriously you gotta gauge whattype of girl she is before you start with all of the jokes like that.

But seriously why in the hell would you tell her that you barely even noticed her at the club, you need to start telling women what they want to hear. Youshould have been like... "i noticed you noticing me, so i just wanted to put you on notice than i noticed you back." word to fresh prince

8. danikerhino

danikerhino

Lol I slipped up that night for some reason, but I usually give female's my number when I holla at them so I barely have any experience aboutthe waiting thing. Girls usually call quick and I answer so I guess it doesn't really apply to dudes though.

9. deletedelete

deletedelete

^ i had someone start to say that to me (notice you notici-...)

and then they messed up [​IMG]

10. kaycurrency

kaycurrency

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] @ calling her the same night.....thirstyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

11. danikerhino

danikerhino

Lol, that's the exact thing I said, I had everything good until I called her and fumbled my words....[​IMG]

12. dropkicks

dropkicks

had he said it right i still don't think lines like that work .. IMO that's cocky to say .. Femlaes always want to hear the goods ..

13. deletedelete

deletedelete

don't even worry about it though... take it as a lesson learned and keep it moving [​IMG]

14. eastnewyork80

eastnewyork80

lol i was talking to some girl then i commented her nails on one of her myspace pics

and she ask me if i was karamo [​IMG]

15. elpablo21

elpablo21

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. wanksta23

wanksta23

one little slip up messed the whole thing [​IMG]

17. danikerhino

danikerhino

Yeah it's ***, I'm not worried about it, I get chances like this all the time, but I think I'll stick to my original formula andcontinue to give girls my number instead.

18. club29

club29 Banned

Story of my life man...story of my life [​IMG]

19. lazianboi

lazianboi

girls come and go. You live and you learn. There so many %!@#%@% in the sea.. :]

20. y0ung j33zy

y0ung j33zy

I mean can you blame her though? that type of talk is among females

21. deletedelete

deletedelete

[​IMG]you are soooo cocky [​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. xplicit213

xplicit213

damn you need some practice my ninja that situation is just sloppy

23. dropkicks

dropkicks

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

24. danikerhino

danikerhino

Yeah usually I just let the girl talk for a while, but me being almost drunk affected my judgement.[​IMG]

25. nktran001

nktran001

You messed up calling on the same night.

Go back to the club and 'do-over'.