Messing with the next Man's girl : I want info from some of you Side dudes and Dirty Macks

Used to smash a girl that lived with her BF. She’d hit me up while he was working his graveyard shift job. I’d smash in their bed, nut all over their sheets, and eat some of his food on my way out.

she eventually broke it off with me, and married dude and had kids with him. But I’m thinking we smashed hundreds of times while they were dating. She was the nastiest freak on my list. Had daddy issues and super low self esteem.

im grown now, those days are behind me.

If your wife has a full time job, she probably has a "work husband" she does stuff with on lunch breaks. Her female co-workers will encourage it and egg her on (YOLO!).

They'll play armchair psychiatrist trying to throw you under the bus (even if they never met you) saying she deserves better. They'll pull up your Facebook profile and scroll thru your timeline/friend list, trying to insist your cheating.

If your wife has a full time job, she probably has a "work husband" she does stuff with on lunch breaks. Her female co-workers will encourage it and egg her on (YOLO!).

They'll play armchair psychiatrist trying to throw you under the bus (even if they never met you) saying she deserves better. They'll pull up your Facebook profile and scroll thru your timeline/friend list, trying to insist your cheating.
Lol please tell us more. Now you only date girls with a part time job?

Funny delivery but I don't think the "work husband" thing is too far fetched.

It happens, not sure if you can say PROBABLY, but yea it definitely happens.

It’s enough females on earth for every man to have 12 to himself. You might have Ayo vibes if you just gotta have another mans woman.
Doesn’t any sense. Sounds like a weak *** way to scare people ha. Women are capable of thinking for themselves. Sometimes the women wants the man. A lot of times the next relationship starts before the last one ends. So yea...

I think I’ve only messed with one chick that had a dude that I at least knew of.

One weekend she had a bbq at her crib and invited me. Her dude for whatever reason I forgot couldn’t make it. I had some **** to do that day too so I told her to save me a plate and I’ll come thru when I’m done. So I came thru a little after 11pm and we smashed on her couch. Next thing I know we hear a car door slam in the drive way. She was like “oh **** that’s such and such.” She got up so fast and went to her room. I picked my pants up and went to the kitchen. Dude comes in as the chick was coming out her room and asked to speak to her outside. They talked for like 5 min. They both came back in and she had this look on her face like “yea it’s a good time for u to leave.” So I left with the plate in my hand. A few days later we talked about what happened and she said her dude was pissed. So she said she had to shut him up by having sex with him that night.

I think that was the last time I saw her. We still talked via text off and on. But as far as the physical, that was done. Couldn’t put myself in that situation again.

Did it a few times in my younger days and got some enjoyment out of being able to pipe another mans gf. Thankfully I matured and don’t think like that anymore.

Aside from the it being a crappy thing to do part, some of these dudes are willing to catch a case and kill over someone piping their gf/wife and I don’t need those potential problems when it’s plenty of single women out there.

****** killin over kitten

was “cool” younger but as a grown man nah. **** used to make me look at women as a whole in a bad way and I used it as an excuse for how I treated them

I grew up
I learned my lesson when my teammate got killed in H.S. over a girl. 😻is everywhere why waste time and energy on some old worn out 😻 when new ones are here in abundance.

It’s enough females on earth for every man to have 12 to himself. You might have Ayo vibes if you just gotta have another mans woman.
Um exactly how old are these 12 females?

You in to children and the geriatric?
Signs that a man has failed in life - when he relies ln another grown man's child support check. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Definite low levels of manhood right there.
Don't have to rely on it if its gifted to you.

Lol please tell us more. Now you only date girls with a part time job?
Get rich enuff where ur wife dont have to work

If you notice, alotta rich dudes will hook up their wives with vanity businesses that dont really make any money. Boutiques, Cafes, Bakeries etc. After expenses they might clear $5k in profit the whole year. But its worth it cause it gives the wife something to do, and most of the customers are female so they dont have to worry about competition...

Last edited:
Either get rich enuff where ur wife dont have to work OR get a foreign female where its culturally accepted to stay at home (and live a frugal existence with minimal shopping). Muslim, Hindu, Jewish etc.

If you notice, alotta rich dudes will hook up their wives with vanity businesses that dont really make any money. Boutiques, Cafes, Bakeries etc. After expenses they might clear $5k in profit the whole year. But its worth it cause it gives the wife something to do, and most of the customers are female so they dont have to worry about competition...
Those broads getting knocked down too.

Either get rich enuff where ur wife dont have to work OR get a foreign female where its culturally accepted to stay at home (and live a frugal existence with minimal shopping). Muslim, Hindu, Jewish etc.

you gotta be a kid with these small minded views on women

i did this once lol

i think i told this story a while ago, but anyway

I had a thing with my college advisor for a couple of months and she was married.
Her name was Katia and she was this short kinda thick italian woman.

i could tell from the beginning that she was into me and after our conversations she would always give me a hug. Not a regular friend hug, but more intimate.
She brought up that she had an affair with her husband but i cant remember how that came up.
our conversations were oddly personal.

So one day im in her office and we get done talking and she asks me if i want to grab lunch.
We get lunch and after we go to my place (i have a single appt) and have sex.
This goes on for a while. the sex is great. Shes older, she knows what to do.

So one day, ill never forget it was the day before christmas break, we go to my appt and we're in my room, im grabbing her *** and kissin her and all of a sudden i hear a loud *** knock on my door.

I go and look in the peep hole and its this guy. Hes a big guy, and i already know who it is. Ive never seen him but i knew it was her husband.

So dude keeps knocking and hes like "KATIA, ITS DAVID......I KNOW YOURE IN THERE"
shes freaking out and i go back to my room and she says "just stay here"

She goes out and as she opens the door and i can hear the dude burst in. Again, dude is big so i lock my door and hes banging on the door with the bottom of his fist. I forget what he was saying but he was like cursing and yelling. I think he followed us.

At this point i realize dude is not leaving and eventually i will have to see this guy.

So i opened my door and nothing happened because ive never messed with a married woman.

Last edited:
The guy killed with Nicole Brown Simpson was known to drive around the Ferrari that OJ bought.

I'm all for you do whatever you want. But don't be a biiatch about the possible repercussions.

Back
Top Bottom