Messing with the next Man's girl : I want info from some of you Side dudes and Dirty Macks

i did this once lol

i think i told this story a while ago, but anyway

I had a thing with my college advisor for a couple of months and she was married.
Her name was Katia and she was this short kinda thick italian woman.

i could tell from the beginning that she was into me and after our conversations she would always give me a hug. Not a regular friend hug, but more intimate.
She brought up that she had an affair with her husband but i cant remember how that came up.
our conversations were oddly personal.

So one day im in her office and we get done talking and she asks me if i want to grab lunch.
We get lunch and after we go to my place (i have a single appt) and have sex.
This goes on for a while. the sex is great. Shes older, she knows what to do.

So one day, ill never forget it was the day before christmas break, we go to my appt and we're in my room, im grabbing her *** and kissin her and all of a sudden i hear a loud *** knock on my door.

I go and look in the peep hole and its this guy. Hes a big guy, and i already know who it is. Ive never seen him but i knew it was her husband.

So dude keeps knocking and hes like "KATIA, ITS DAVID......I KNOW YOURE IN THERE"
shes freaking out and i go back to my room and she says "just stay here"

She goes out and as she opens the door and can hear the dude burst in. Again, dude is big so i lock my door and hes banging on the door with the bottom of his fist. I forget what he was saying but he was like cursing and yelling. I think he followed us.

At this point i realize dude is not leaving and eventually i will have to see this guy.

So i opened my door and nothing happened because ive never messed with a married woman.

maaaan had me on the edge of my seat before you went all M night shalayman with the twist ending 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i did this once lol

i think i told this story a while ago, but anyway

I had a thing with my college advisor for a couple of months and she was married.
Her name was Katia and she was this short kinda thick italian woman.

i could tell from the beginning that she was into me and after our conversations she would always give me a hug. Not a regular friend hug, but more intimate.
She brought up that she had an affair with her husband but i cant remember how that came up.
our conversations were oddly personal.

So one day im in her office and we get done talking and she asks me if i want to grab lunch.
We get lunch and after we go to my place (i have a single appt) and have sex.
This goes on for a while. the sex is great. Shes older, she knows what to do.

So one day, ill never forget it was the day before christmas break, we go to my appt and we're in my room, im grabbing her *** and kissin her and all of a sudden i hear a loud *** knock on my door.

I go and look in the peep hole and its this guy. Hes a big guy, and i already know who it is. Ive never seen him but i knew it was her husband.

So dude keeps knocking and hes like "KATIA, ITS DAVID......I KNOW YOURE IN THERE"
shes freaking out and i go back to my room and she says "just stay here"

She goes out and as she opens the door and can hear the dude burst in. Again, dude is big so i lock my door and hes banging on the door with the bottom of his fist. I forget what he was saying but he was like cursing and yelling. I think he followed us.

At this point i realize dude is not leaving and eventually i will have to see this guy.

So i opened my door and nothing happened because ive never messed with a married woman.
:rofl:

Been there done that. It doesn’t feel good after it’s blown up in your face. The years pass and you cringe thinking back on it. To the Filipina housewife I was messing with I’d say you’re one nasty freak. Thank you for the experience and hope things are better for you, don’t call me.

Never knowingly do it.

Usually comes to light when we follow each other and she post the dude. Forgetting I can see the **** 😂 I'll laugh, get a phone call almost immediately.

Entanglements are a BEAUTIFUL THING.
1609689284056.jpeg

Did it a few times in my younger days and got some enjoyment out of being able to pipe another mans gf. Thankfully I matured and don’t think like that anymore.

Aside from the it being a crappy thing to do part, some of these dudes are willing to catch a case and kill over someone piping their gf/wife and I don’t need those potential problems when it’s plenty of single women out there.

All Of This.

Had a fire Dominican chick back in the day. She was married with 2 kids (now 3). I met her at my first job after grad school and she was the work wife. We would do lunch and **** but eventually I just was knocking her down.

Unfortunately I was still pretty young and dumb, I fell for her and even dumped my main gf at the time for her, I legit fell for shorty and wanted to be with her (I know I was a goof). Eventually I realized she wasn't gonna leave her dude and we just stopped dealing.

She continued to try to be with me for years after, eventually she left her husband but it was too little too late and she gained some weight that I just wasn't feeling. We stayed cool for a while but I settled down with my wifey now so I just had to stop communication. She sent me an invite to her oldest daughters high school grad last year and I had to dub it.

Women are tricky man.

I've slept with a couple chicks outside of her that had dudes, all when I was younger. I don't feel bad about it but I wouldn't continue doing that in the stage I'm at in life now. Way too much to lose.

I still feel like humans aren't meant to be managamous long term but that's just me

I still feel like humans aren't meant to be managamous long term but that's just me
Back in the Middle Ages (like 800 B.C.) you had Kings hoarding all the women. The way these guys lived back then, fools like Dan Bilzerian appear incompetent. Like, you'd have 1 guy living in a castle with damn near a thousand women of child bearing age.

But anyways the rest of the guys lived in grass hut, and if he was lucky maybe he had his own Cave and women would flock there cause a Cave atleast was rainproof and offered better insulation in Wintertime compared to the grass hut.

Well naturally, the dudes in the grass huts startted getting pissed. Obviously they werent gonna try to knock off a King, but they could easily run up in someones cave knock him over the head with a club and take whatever women he had.

So the Cave dudes held a meeting discussing methods they could prevent themselves from getting attacked. They decided to create religion and the concept of an "afterlife", the idea that although you could get away with crimes in present life, you'd have to pay for it later...keep in mind Police didnt even exist. If you got attacked you couldnt just call 911 like in todays society. Prisons and jails exist, but u could easily beat a case since there was no real evidence to speak of. No fingerprints or DNA. Thats why its hilarious when u read all these books. Doesnt matter if its the Bible, Q'uarn or the Torah, they all got some goofy variation of the 10 commandments to instill the "Fear of God" into people. But its 2021, everybody and their momma got a cell phone. Even people in the hood are installing Ring Doorbells in their house. Religion BEEN obsolete for many years, bruh.

I think I’ve only messed with one chick that had a dude that I at least knew of.

One weekend she had a bbq at her crib and invited me. Her dude for whatever reason I forgot couldn’t make it. I had some **** to do that day too so I told her to save me a plate and I’ll come thru when I’m done. So I came thru a little after 11pm and we smashed on her couch. Next thing I know we hear a car door slam in the drive way. She was like “oh **** that’s such and such.” She got up so fast and went to her room. I picked my pants up and went to the kitchen. Dude comes in as the chick was coming out her room and asked to speak to her outside. They talked for like 5 min. They both came back in and she had this look on her face like “yea it’s a good time for u to leave.” So I left with the plate in my hand. A few days later we talked about what happened and she said her dude was pissed. So she said she had to shut him up by having sex with him that night.

I think that was the last time I saw her. We still talked via text off and on. But as far as the physical, that was done. Couldn’t put myself in that situation again.
😄 so you just walked out with a plate of bbq in your hand in front of him and man's didn't say or do anything?

Last edited:
If your wife has a full time job, she probably has a "work husband" she does stuff with on lunch breaks. Her female co-workers will encourage it and egg her on (YOLO!).

facts I recently found out this new girl at work that I’ve been messing with had a boyfriend 9/10 females I meet will not mention they are taken and it ain’t my responsibility to find out :lol:

facts I recently found out this new girl at work that I’ve been messing with had a boyfriend 9/10 females I meet will not mention they are taken and it ain’t my responsibility to find out :lol:

yeah. You ain’t never supposed to ask her about her man, or past men. If she giving you play. All that matters. The next dude or current dude AINT NONE OF MY BUSINESS:lol: :lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Was messing with this one girl only for her to break it to me she’s had a bf the whole time a few months later. Things cool down but later down the line she tells me they broke up (partly because he found out about me) and we start things up again.

One night we’re in her bed asleep when we hear a knocking at her bedroom window (her bedroom was in the front of the apartment right next to the front door) at like 3 am. She says it’s her “ex” and based on the silhouette he seemed like a big dude at least a lot bigger than I was. Idk how this guy got in her building or what he wants but I’m not about to get my *** thrown off the balcony over some girl. I’m half awake/drunk and getting dressed and grab an empty beer bottle in case some **** was about to go down lol. As I’m doing this she says she’ll take care of it and heads out with him to try and get him to leave. At this point her sister she lived with is now awake apologizing to me and telling me that those two never really broke up entirely. I’m just there fuming at the situation until she gets back about 15-20 mins later. Eventually she calms me down and we go back to sleep but I left that morning re-evaluating some of my life decisions.

Was messing with this one girl only for her to break it to me she’s had a bf the whole time a few months later. Things cool down but later down the line she tells me they broke up (partly because he found out about me) and we start things up again.

One night we’re in her bed asleep when we hear a knocking at her bedroom window (her bedroom was in the front of the apartment right next to the front door) at like 3 am. She says it’s her “ex” and based on the silhouette he seemed like a big dude at least a lot bigger than I was. Idk how this guy got in her building or what he wants but I’m not about to get my *** thrown off the balcony over some girl. I’m half awake/drunk and getting dressed and grab an empty beer bottle in case some **** was about to go down lol. As I’m doing this she says she’ll take care of it and heads out with him to try and get him to leave. At this point her sister she lived with is now awake apologizing to me and telling me that those two never really broke up entirely. I’m just there fuming at the situation until she gets back about 15-20 mins later. Eventually she calms me down and we go back to sleep but I left that morning re-evaluating some of my life decisions.

Go after the sister!

Go after the sister!

Lol that was years ago. But her sister and I did become kind of friends. We bonded over a mutual desire to break up her sister’s relationship because apparently her bf was a real scumbag and everyone hated him except the girl I was seeing. She would give me updates on their whereabouts and tips on how to win her over lol

I wouldn’t knowingly do it because it’s just scummy behavior and not worth the potential ramifications. Instead of charging it to the game, the ***** comes out of a lot of men once they find out they girl been creeping.

Back
Top Bottom