roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Yes its That Dude wrote:
been messing with POF and i met this chick the other day we immediately clicked talked for hours watching the world series at this sports bar.  last night we met up again went to the drive in talked during the whole movie. we started making out and i was feeling her legs and lil booty. then the movie was over we parked in front of my house made out some more. we talked and she came out and asked how many girls i been with ( i lied of course said 7) she said shes a virgin we talked about religion and she is waiting for marriage. she's done everything but sex, (and no butt sex) says she doesn't masturbate. i continued kissing her and feeling her up and i whipped it out and put her hand on my woodrowskie and she gave a good tug for a little didn't finish the job
frown.gif

i like this girl a lot not trying to marry her. i need to smash unless she has that super head kat stacks skills and will do it on demand.

NO PICS SHE SAID HER BROTHER IS ON NT
laugh.gif
grin.gif

what should i do? what would you do?

2yzh0ly.gif

i aint sayiny ANYTHING unless i see some PICS OP, Nice try her bro's on NT...Even if he is whats he gonna do? Your a bad lier OP.

As a NT LEGEND.....

*Mods Lock this thread*

i took a 25 y/o's v-card over the summer, dont do it. SHE WILL GET ATTACHED!!

Well he did answer. Said they were talking about shoes and NT came up.

But you need to run OP. You're "supposedly" giving her her first taste but not tryna wife. Don't think that girls don't crave it too. She'll think you broke her code because you wanted to wife. She'll be on here in no time.

This thread is HILARIOUS. For real though you gotta get some pics to save yourself on this one bro

I love the, "I am waiting for religious purposes" yet they have a mouth, hand, buttcheek full of penis at any given moment. As if God approves of that. Why would you even tell her any number when she asked you how many girls you have been with? A simple, "I like to keep my personal business to myself. No disrespect" would have sufficed.

Originally Posted by richyung412

i aint sayiny ANYTHING unless i see some PICS OP, Nice try her bro's on NT...Even if he is whats he gonna do? Your a bad lier OP.

As a NT LEGEND.....

*Mods Lock this thread*
ive honestly never heard of you, ever.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by richyung412

As a NT LEGEND.....

*Mods Lock this thread*
ive honestly never heard of you, ever.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I love the, "I am waiting for religious purposes" yet they have a mouth, hand, buttcheek full of penis at any given moment. As if God approves of that. Why would you even tell her any number when she asked you how many girls you have been with? A simple, "I like to keep my personal business to myself. No disrespect" would have sufficed.

eek.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom