Met Steph Curry and Reggie Williams the other day

Joined Apr 28, 2008
At Hooters
  Well, I was with some friends at BJ's in Tanforan when some other friends at Hooters called us and mentioned Steph was there.  We ran over immediately

Both are very cool guys. Even though Steph has a hot *** gf he was workin them Hooters chicks.

With Reggie Williams and some Hooter Chicks

dmoney82

Banned
Joined Dec 19, 2008
Knowing your history I was expecting some look a likes or something

Nice though

Joined Aug 11, 2006
Funny how when he on TV, dudes the smallest player out there, but around normal people, he's a giant

Joined Aug 6, 2006
Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Funny how when he on TV, dudes the smallest player out there, but around normal people, he's a giant
right i was thinking the same thing

Joined Jul 4, 2004
Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

you should note that at this location, 5'9  would definitely be at the tall end of the spectrum

Joined Nov 27, 2002
Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

At Hooters
  Well, I was with some friends at BJ's in Tanforan when some other friends at Hooters called us and mentioned Steph was there.  We ran over immediately

Both are very cool guys. Even though Steph has a hot *** gf he was workin them Hooters chicks.

How come this pic looks so photo shopped?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now