METAL GEAR ONLINE (a couple questions)

I'm new to MGO....definitely a noob, I would say a born again gamer. I've been playing MGO for about 3 months now. I'm decent at it. I have nothingon the 12-14 year olds that play everyday though.

So I was wondering if there is a way to turn off the Texting that people type? I've checked online and nothing around towards that nature of question. The texting gets annoying especially when people want to kick other people for lagging then want to get into an online arguement about it. Plus the crying goeson and on.

Also can you switch off the Melee attack? That is also annoying due to the fact that it's always accidentally done from my point of view. And when I do sohappen to accidentally Melee it's at the wrong time and I get killed?

I wrote to Konami and voiced my opinions on these subjects but no reply yet.

Anyway, big fan can't wait for the Raiden game.

Is there somewhere to play online for free?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Two Oh Six to Five Oh Four

Is there somewhere to play online for free?
nerd.gif

So far (from my knowledge) it's only on PSN...so not that I know of but that would be cool....I would like to play against people beyond PS3.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Press Left on the D-Pad to get the text off the screen.
You know how texts just pop up...will this take it away for the whole game play?

Do you know how to switch off Melee

I play this more than anything...it's a fun game...graphics are sick and weapons are awesome....

Back
Top Bottom