Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

So haven't quite got the stealth element down at all by got Cs so far and enjoying the game.

yo if yall ever get the side op to rescue a legendary bear dont do it, dude takes 3 clips of the tranq pistol and he kills you in one hit and dude is the speed of usain bolt
there is a dive button.

Also, killed my first person in a main story mission got my second S rank.  I'm confused.

On the honeybee mission...
those enhanced soldiers on the honeybee mission.
Think you have a limit on things for rank. I did a mission last night was shot 84 times and got an A lol.

Had a problem with HoneyBee Mission
I was getting the intel guy out of the caves to fulton him outta there, but when i got outside, it was a cutscene.  After the cutscene, the guy wasn't on my shoulders anymore, and nowhere to be found...

thining about re-doing the mission and just getting him out before capturing honeybee.

Last edited:

Had a problem with HoneyBee Mission
I was getting the intel guy out of the caves to fulton him outta there, but when i got outside, it was a cutscene.  After the cutscene, the guy wasn't on my shoulders anymore, and nowhere to be found...

thining about re-doing the mission and just getting him out before capturing honeybee.
Weird. Did you complete the mission? What happened? 

For side ops where you save former Diamond Dogs
Make sure you visit your Med Bay for a cut scene. 

Ohh i think you added me on Xbox.

I have it on both. Was able to cop early but they only had PS copies. Game shared on Xbox. Was gonna sell this PS but I wanna just continue and build my base lol.

I may eventually start playing it on Xbox so I can raid the bases of the homies.

Bout to add you back on Xbox now.

yeah bruh hmu i need to get sone gears matches in if i can put down this damn game hahaha

Ohh i think you added me on Xbox.

I have it on both. Was able to cop early but they only had PS copies. Game shared on Xbox. Was gonna sell this PS but I wanna just continue and build my base lol.

I may eventually start playing it on Xbox so I can raid the bases of the homies.

Bout to add you back on Xbox now.

yeah bruh hmu i need to get sone gears matches in if i can put down this damn game hahaha

I'm on MGS right now lmao

damn i can't stop playing The Man Who Sold The World by Midge Ure. I was obsessed with Nirvana's rendition of it but i'm loving this version too

So far 22% in but i been playing forever and still havent gotten a fob i kinda wanna raid others bases already

Love the game tired of doing mission kinda just going around doin side ops messing stuff up

Edit: to build an FOB and get a taste of online you have to pass mission 22

Last edited:
So when you send soldiers to the base all that matters is that they aren't dead right?

Should I not OD on sending soldiers there?

Are some guys different then others? Like should I not send certain soldiers?

So when you send soldiers to the base all that matters is that they aren't dead right?

i think there's an option to cut dead weight but im not sure. when im out i try to send as many as i can. its a pain if you shoot them with an actual gun because you have to call in the chopper or theyll die in transit but its whatever. if theres a side op where you are tracking down an elite soldier or whatever i try to always send those type of dudes back to base because their stats are usually good parada45 parada45

starting a long *** weekend today cant wait to put in work
View media item 1697988

Bought the game and can't start playing til this 3 day weekend coming up starts, it hurts.
roll.gif
I thought I was alone.  I'm trying to stay out of the thread until I can rock it.

i think there's an option to cut dead weight but im not sure. when im out i try to send as many as i can. its a pain if you shoot them with an actual gun because you have to call in the chopper or theyll die in transit but its whatever. if theres a side op where you are tracking down an elite soldier or whatever i try to always send those type of dudes back to base because their stats are usually good parada45 parada45

View media item 1697988

Cool thanks for the info

i think there's an option to cut dead weight but im not sure. when im out i try to send as many as i can. its a pain if you shoot them with an actual gun because you have to call in the chopper or theyll die in transit but its whatever. if theres a side op where you are tracking down an elite soldier or whatever i try to always send those type of dudes back to base because their stats are usually good @parada45

After you capture elite soliders you can go to staff management and auto assign, it may not put the solider in the right base however sometimes so youll have to manually move him.

Also you can dismiss soliders. Just click on the solider name and choose that option.

Are elite soldiers harder to put down?
Nah. Just choke them out like anyone else.
The game may shift depending on the tactic you use. Night vision, helmets and body armor will come into play depending on your approach with soliders.

Thank god for this long weekend. I just realized yesterday labor day was this monday. I asked for tues off too. I'll finally get to spend some good quality time with my snake

If you upgrade your binoculars you can scan the soldiers and see what they specialize in before you send them back to base. Someone mentioned usually the people you find during side missions are usually good additions. 

Im having trouble assigning the right people to the right team. 

Anyone use the dog yet!?

-KG

Back
Top Bottom