Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

If you upgrade your binoculars you can scan the soldiers and see what they specialize in before you send them back to base. Someone mentioned usually the people you find during side missions are usually good additions. 

Im having trouble assigning the right people to the right team. 

Anyone use the dog yet!?

-KG

Auto assign and when I need a certain base at a level to unlock an item I just move them around manually start the job and go back to auto assign

Had a problem with HoneyBee Mission
I was getting the intel guy out of the caves to fulton him outta there, but when i got outside, it was a cutscene.  After the cutscene, the guy wasn't on my shoulders anymore, and nowhere to be found...

thining about re-doing the mission and just getting him out before capturing honeybee.

I can't make it to the hostage without him getting killed, I was literally running over there. If anyone has ever played this Wolfenstein game for pc "Enemy Territory" there's this mission where you have to get some gold from inside a pyramid in Egypt that was mapped out almost exactly like this mission.

I can't make it to the hostage without him getting killed, I was literally running over there. If anyone has ever played this Wolfenstein game for pc "Enemy Territory" there's this mission where you have to get some gold from inside a pyramid in Egypt that was mapped out almost exactly like this mission.
Don't capture him, make him go with them and when you get to the main base, follow the guys that have him captive and they'll lead you to honeybee

So when you send soldiers to the base all that matters is that they aren't dead right?

Should I not OD on sending soldiers there?

Are some guys different then others? Like should I not send certain soldiers?

Some guys start problems at motherbase, my tip is extract as many as you can in the beginning, then cut the bad ones when you can see which are good later on

How does direct contract work with people at mother base?

You physically run into then to raise their morale, if morale drops to low they fight amongst themselves and get hurt then they have to go to sickbay for a while

Im 20 hours in and at 25% this seems too true

Why do i have flies buzzing my head?

Oh, I see.

Last edited:

wish you could do custom songs on ps4
laugh.gif

I don't even wanna bring D horse with me anymore. Dog just so much more useful.

I'd rather take out outposts and hop in a vehicle.

Last edited:
When does D Dog grow up?

This is the truest thing ever said, the dog marks enemies as soon as he sniffs them and so even if you miss them with the binoculars they will show up as marked

I hate the skulls with a passion

To stun them temporarily bring a water gun along like the child's toy water gun

Last edited:
I just started today...I'm a little disappointed that this is a "destroy x, collect y, recover z" on separate missions type of game so far as opposed to a flowing storyline in the previous MGS games. I'm not a fan of side missions at all (hopefully I'll end up being wrong in a few hours)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom