Metallic 5's B Grade's? What's this Mark on the sole?

I just copped these off a dude interstate who had these on ice since he picked them up from footlocker. Has a receipt. But was wondering whats up with the quality on this left shoe? The right ones perfect, see pictures. These B grades through footlocker? And whats that mark on the sole in metallic pen? Quality control marking?

Thanks

Last edited:
normally a b grade will havea bright red stamp on the white tag (serial number of the shoe with a bright red b with a circle around it)

normally a b grade will havea bright red stamp on the white tag (serial number of the shoe with a bright red b with a circle around it)
thanks bro, i just checked and nothing there. Exact same as the right shoe. Got me wondering. Never seen a mark on the sole like that on any of my many kicks....

thanks bro, i just checked and nothing there. Exact same as the right shoe. Got me wondering. Never seen a mark on the sole like that on any of my many kicks....
strange. post more pics of the sneaker. where did you get the shoe from. if it was a friend, then where did he get it?

I had to go to work so this is the only other photo i have atm...

Its from footlocker Aus. I know this guy well, so i know he isnt dodgy apart from not mentioning this to me before he sent (im still gona rock the sh** outta them regardless, but very curious)

Last edited:
I had to go to work so this is the only other photo i have atm...

Its from footlocker Aus. I know this guy well, so i know he isnt dodgy apart from not mentioning this to me before he sent (im still gona rock the sh** outta them regardless, but very curious)

there legit

that mark was made after the fact.. like from a mom an pop store or something.. i would'nt sweat it they look good to me.

that mark was made after the fact.. like from a mom an pop store or something.. i would'nt sweat it they look good to me.
Cheers man. Not sweating, i know there legit. Was just curious, youve answered my question! thanks

ive had marks like that on my shoes before. i actually had them on a pair of kobes before. it was odd but they were straight from nike.

ive had marks like that on my shoes before. i actually had them on a pair of kobes before. it was odd but they were straight from nike.
Cool. These seem like a mark to show these have a defect. Meh, all good though. They felt straight when i tried em on earlier. Just a lil peeved at the quality the jumpmans not even close to center

Back
Top Bottom