Meth vs. Crack Which is a bigger problem? (discuss)

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

oxycontin costs a lot more than heroin dude

No I understand that, but its far more readily available. Especially for younger people. OC is a huge problem in my area

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

No I understand that, but its far more readily available. Especially for younger people. OC is a huge problem in my area

werrd, a pair of middle schoolers in my home town just died taking OC, really sad.

crack and meth are cheap but i also feel the "glamorization:" of heroin-sheik and whatnot is a problem; and the fact that most crack/meth dealers are WHACKED outta their mind plays into it as well...IF i were to buy drugs, lol, itd always be from someone who can talk straight and doesnt have #*!+ laying all over their crib and lawn....oh and no open facial wounds...that #*!+ is creepy.

METH. The neurological damage Meth does to your brain is absolutely horrifying. Basically, scientists took MRI's of the brain from a meth user and a person with parkinson's and the images are IDENTICAL. The neurological damage done to the brain via Meth is staggering. With cocaine, it's a stimulant so heart attack's and stroke's are the main problems. I STILL would say Meth is the more damaging drug...

Cost doesn't mean anything Cam. I've seen Oxy in my area like crazy. Heroin not so much.

Availability before cost when looking at how bad a certain drug is. If you really think about it, Oxy is cheaper than Heroin because the heroin that we are used to seeing isn't really properly cut heroin. Oxy you get similar prices (assuming you look at similar size pills) but heroin varies.

Well I've seen meth and heroin ruin friends and acquaintances lives. Crack not so much, the people I know that have done that were able to stop. So I'm rolling with meth.

in hawaii, we see more than 65% of the people are in rehab for ice as opposed to about 15% for crack (about another 10% for opiates and 10% with alcohol as their primary substance of abuse. out of all the years i smoked ice, i never once ran into someone who snorted meth on the islands. back then though, the ice mostly came from korea and the phillipines. hanging out with crackheads is sad - they fiend hard for another hit but usually they run out of gas in a day or so at the most. hanging out with ice smokers is a whole different dimension - it can get real weird after being awake for more than 3 days - super weird.

kev if you really want to know anything specific in terms of physiological and psychological long and short-term effects or whatever else, feel free to pm me.

not even close. it's def. crack.

*EDIT*

i know meth has caused lots of damage in rural white communities, but not even close to what crack has done to the black community IN EVERY MAJOR CITY ACROOS AMERICA. then u have to factor in the fact that crack was deliberately placed in the hood for the sole purpose of destroying the black community/family structure and it has been doing so for OVER 20 YEARS!!

Did yu guy thought of who was the guy that came up with the idea of mixing baking soda and cocaine together? it always surprise who created crack..
sick.gif
and METH
smh.gif
what are origin of this?

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

Did yu guy thought of who was the guy that came up with the idea of mixing baking soda and cocaine together? it always surprise who created crack..
sick.gif
and METH
smh.gif
what are origin of this?

CIA_382dd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom