Method Man Apologizes to Lebron Flocka James

pimp.gif

I see Meth and Red twice a year, chill type of guys.

Originally Posted by cartune

Heard Rae made Meth apologize cause he aint what it with them Hitsquad +*%@!@ being he live on the Southside
nerd.gif

Wu Tang Clan is something to f*** wit
eyes.gif
grin.gif
cats hear 1 person say something then just run with it.

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

he basically did to flacka what joe buddens did to him
Idiotic post.
how, he called out flocka on lyrics like joe called him out
He didn't call Waka out on lyrics. He said anybody who says they don't need lyrics in their rhymes won't have a long career(among other things).

Budden said he'd lyrically tear Methodman's head off.

So basically, it isn't the same.

You can tell the Wu stans just by their responses in this thread. Still going hard for them dudes even though Meth apologized like a real G is suppose to. Ya'll can learn a few things from ya'll leader.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Meth was responding to the statement. Everybody spun it to make it look like they were all attacking this Waka !!##*.

Meth just aint trying to knock nobody hustle. What he said not knowing who said it lets me know that's his opinion on it no matter who it came from.
ahh...yes cosign.

Originally Posted by skips kicks

meth just deaded some potential WWE @$+#.

this was pivotal for the current era of hip hop.

Not really at all.

For those that can't seem to understand how this all began, Meth attacked that the statement that Flocka said and not Flocka himself from the get go.  Once Meth said his part, the media, some of NT and the rest of the slow-minded individuals tried to turn it into a Wu vs. Waka Flocka type of beef, or even a New York versus Atlanta/The South type of situation.  With Meth's recent statement he just corrected those that manipulated and tried to twist his original statement from the actual purpose of it which was rappers should care about the lyrics and music they create.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Not really at all.
Exactly. Current era of hip hop = Meth is nobody. Stop trying to make it "EPIC" 'son.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Not really at all.
Exactly. Current era of hip hop = Meth is nobody. Stop trying to make it "EPIC" 'son.

4ize37.gif

yall just aint knowin. /thread for me

Not really at all.

4ize37.gif

Obviously you didn't understand my point. Let me break it down to its simplest form for you. The Current ERA of hip hop has forgotten when Meth, RZA (WU in General) did for the game. They may know them by name and refer to them as legends, but realistically nobody is checking for them. NOBODY 'cept you. So when Meth speaks its more so of a eh.... than a
eek.gif
 like your trying to make it.

Got it kid? Good.

realistically nobody is checking for them. 
I guess if you say something enough times to yourself you'll believe it's true.

Not really at all.

4ize37.gif

that gif is funny as hail
laugh.gif

Yea Meth is a real dude for clearing up his Statements ,But what about Flocka taking the high road when it looked like Meth was attacking him? For a young Wild dude seeing money I must tip my hat to waka flocka Flame for being mature and respectful to a True OG in Method man.

Back
Top Bottom