Method Man says Jay-Z is GOAT...Calls Ghost a niche rapper not GOAT material

Great Interview.

Real Spit and a Hip-Hop history lesson.

Starts around the 9:00 minute mark...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6024639875bdcd27/

pimp.gif

In 5...4...3...2....

YO!

I just got this new computer and whenever I get Zshare links I cant listen. I can DL but in this case I dont want to. It says im missing an unknown plugin. Howam i suppose to dl something thats unknown?

Not wavy
smh.gif

You know one has to wonder if thats just jealousy talking...
When the Wu started Meth was the star of the show...then he took that fall...
It must hurt his pride that ghost is now the star (both critically and fan base wise)...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

It must hurt his pride that ghost is now the star (both critically and fan base wise)...

Yep

I just listened to this about 3 hours ago...I $%*# with them Juan Ep podcasts, Ive posted a couple up on here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think Meth was factoring in accomplishments more than the actual music. Which is hard to argue against.

and about the Buddens situation, he came to the realization in a recent interview and stated he shouldve been talking on Meth like that cuz Meth aint his peer,and only did so cuz his peers are trash, which I agree with - but I co-sign ol boy in other thread who said it was the internet community that gassed thisN'.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ The BIG, Rae and Ghost back story.
Word though...

It's cool as %%%$ to hear _s I grew up listenin' to tell these behind the scene stories...

laugh.gif
@ Bus..."These _s is doin some real off the wall %%%$ andit's workin' for the _s"

Friendly competition.

The game doesn't have that anymore.

Its kindna wild how much talent, originality and innovation was poppin off back in the Golden Era.

That was really some monumental, space age s_.

All the brilliance and energy of a generation just crashing into each other and spilling out for the world to absorb.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Don't forget all that beef that started during 8 Diagrams. Rae and Ghost put RZA on blast. I thought things had cooled, but it comes and goeswith the Wu.

Back
Top Bottom