Metro buses with internet?

i was in the U-district today and was waiting for a bus when one came by and had one of those big signs on the side that advertised "THIS BUS HAS FREE WIRELESS INTERNET!" and showed a picture of a guy using his laptop. i'm just wondering if anybody has actually USED the internet service provided by metro buses, and knows how it works? i personally don't take the bus long enough most days to actually pull out my laptop to surf the net on, but it's pretty crazy how advanced the seattle bus system has become compared to a lot of other areas.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^tomorrow my dear friend, tomorrow...

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Quote:
call me, I miss you.

:rofl:
roll.gif

www.myspace.com/ishbugsi

-got my jordans on caz dey r real sneakaz-

im not sure what the hell is goin on here but yea they juss started doin it my friend was on the nt today actually and postin stuff on his way from shoreline to the uw. what year are you at the uw?
i spend too much on shoes!!!

Back
Top Bottom