Mexican drug cartels don't play

Headless and mutilated bodies hung from Mexico bridge

MEXICO CITY — Four decapitated and mutilated corpses were strung from a bridge in a popular getaway outside the Mexican capital on Sunday, the latest atrocity as the country battles an escalating drug war.
The bodies of the four young men were discovered early on Sunday, hung upside down by their feet from a bridge near a wealthy area of Cuernavaca, a leafy city about an hour outside Mexico City, where many of the nation's elite own homes.

The victims' genitals, index fingers and heads had been cut off, according to a statement from the attorney general's office in Morelos state, which includes Cuernavaca.

Their heads and genitals were found nearby, along with a handmade sign, the statement said.

"This will happen to everyone that helps the traitor Edgar Valdes," the placard read, referring to a leading drug capo whose real name is Edgar Valdez.

It was signed C.P.S., the initials for the South Pacific Cartel, a relatively new drug gang that has claimed responsibility for other gruesome killings.

Drug violence has escalated across Mexico as President Felipe Calderon goes after powerful cartels and as rival gangs fight over smuggling turf. More than 28,000 people have died in drug violence since Calderon took office in late 2006.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-world/20100517/INTERNATIONAL-US-MEXICO-DRUGS/

r

eek.gif

Headless and mutilated bodies hung from Mexico bridge

MEXICO CITY — Four decapitated and mutilated corpses were strung from a bridge in a popular getaway outside the Mexican capital on Sunday, the latest atrocity as the country battles an escalating drug war.
The bodies of the four young men were discovered early on Sunday, hung upside down by their feet from a bridge near a wealthy area of Cuernavaca, a leafy city about an hour outside Mexico City, where many of the nation's elite own homes.

The victims' genitals, index fingers and heads had been cut off, according to a statement from the attorney general's office in Morelos state, which includes Cuernavaca.

Their heads and genitals were found nearby, along with a handmade sign, the statement said.

"This will happen to everyone that helps the traitor Edgar Valdes," the placard read, referring to a leading drug capo whose real name is Edgar Valdez.

It was signed C.P.S., the initials for the South Pacific Cartel, a relatively new drug gang that has claimed responsibility for other gruesome killings.

Drug violence has escalated across Mexico as President Felipe Calderon goes after powerful cartels and as rival gangs fight over smuggling turf. More than 28,000 people have died in drug violence since Calderon took office in late 2006.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-world/20100517/INTERNATIONAL-US-MEXICO-DRUGS/

r

eek.gif

Its been noted how far cartels will go to get their point across. At least President Calderon isn't going to give in to the cartels like Vincente Fox and other presidents did before him.

Its been noted how far cartels will go to get their point across. At least President Calderon isn't going to give in to the cartels like Vincente Fox and other presidents did before him.

True that, its a damn shame

These dudes aint even low key about their $+*; i was down in Michoacan a couple weeks ago and these dudes rolling in Hummers, Chargers straight in the hood
Damn well known dealers cuz the military or cops dont do $+* to them
Its a damn shame Calderon declared war on the Cartels because its no regard for human life now SMH

These dudes aint even low key about their $+*; i was down in Michoacan a couple weeks ago and these dudes rolling in Hummers, Chargers straight in the hood
Its a damn shame Calderon declared war on the Cartels because its no regard for human life now SMH

These dudes aint even low key about their %$@; i was down in Michoacan a couple weeks ago and these dudes rolling in Hummers, Chargers straight in the hood
Damn well known dealers cuz the military or cops dont do %$@ to them

These dudes aint even low key about their %$@; i was down in Michoacan a couple weeks ago and these dudes rolling in Hummers, Chargers straight in the hood
Damn well known dealers cuz the military or cops dont do %$@ to them

Originally Posted by 951guero

my roots
pimp.gif

rip tho

Originally Posted by 951guero

my roots
pimp.gif

rip tho

Back
Top Bottom