Mexico Coke Heads

GetAttachment_aspx-vi.jpg

Picked up a fresh 24 pack of Mexico-bottled-with-good-sugary-goodness at Costco.

This stuff is great.

Ya Coke > Pepsi always and forever.

It's 9:11 AM and I'm having my first bottle. Yum.

nice find.

they have it at the Buy 4 Less around here all the time.

it's a bit more expensive, but it's soooo much better.

Two of my friends always have this at their house. When their parents or family go to mexico they bring some back.

Picked up some a few weeks ago, 10 times better than regular Coke for sure.

Can't forget about the pineapple, apple, grapefruit, and the red joints. Those are GOOD.
Nice pickup though.

Maybe cuz i live in an area with a huge Mexican community, but they always have these at the Mexican markets. I was surprised when I saw them at costco and white people were buying them up left and right.

Originally Posted by hieu23

Whats the difference
Cane Sugar in MX soda

Sucrose in US soda

The flavor is severely affected by having that trash sucrose in the drink.

EDIT: I wasn't sure if it was HFCS

Whats the difference
US uses high fructose corn syrup and the Mexican one uses real cane sugar. Mexican coke definitely tastes better IMO and looks 10x better.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Whats the difference
Cane Sugar in MX soda

Sucrose in US soda

The flavor is severely affected by having that trash sucrose in the drink.
Yup - 
I also think that having it in a glass or plastic bottle or can makes a whole big difference too.

I cannot drink Coke from 20oz. plastic or 2 liter bottles, it tastes so ungood to me. I actually prefer cans over glass bottles. But Mexico sugar product trumps American aluminum.

I wonder what Mexico aluminum would be like.  

MM mmm MMmm

distributed from Passaic, Nj

but iunno, when I goto a legit Mexican taco spot I order these... then kind of regret it when it looks grimey

well mexicans do love that nose candy.
i know your thread isnt about that, but i dont give a @@$!.
what you gonna do?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

distributed from Passaic, Nj

but iunno, when I goto a legit Mexican taco spot I order these... then kind of regret it when it looks grimey

Wipe the bottle off son
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Mexican soda game as a whole is on point

so many kinds and they all taste so good..... the true liquid candy. When I go I usually kill 3 bottles a day. Penafiel in all types of flavors specially apple wooow

I just hate how the glass bottles are straight recycled, they look like they just rinse them off and fill em back up, but its crack fo sho

not only mexican but most (if not all) the islands, south and central america have it like this
pimp.gif

nothing like it,

i ll go out of my way to buy it,

wife initially laughed at me, after she tried it, she was hooked.

I haven't seen it sold in packs by me, usually just sold in inividual bottles.

Back
Top Bottom