Mexico Earthquake?

Hey guys how bad is it over there? My gf keeps saying theres flooding and its super dangerous? i cant find anything that serious but alot of lil injuries and 2 dead

thanks

My gfs pops was there in Mexicali when it hit and he sent me pics on his way home.

Said everything is bad, looks like a mini haiti, no power, everywhere is flooded, streets are cracked open.

I mean, things weren't all that nice over there to begin with.
ohwell.gif

10wvcw5.jpg

2iueq14.jpg

15dxpop.jpg

i was just on a cruise in ensenada this weekend and when we got down the earthquake happend. all the shops and stores had their wines and vases fall and everything was shook but nothing too major

Originally Posted by bright nikes

My gfs pops was there in Mexicali when it hit and he sent me pics on his way home.

Said everything is bad, looks like a mini haiti, no power, everywhere is flooded, streets are cracked open.

I mean, things weren't all that nice over there to begin with.
ohwell.gif
yea some of my gf fam is over there and she acting like there going to die. there just homeless right now. and she keeps repeating that its flooded like a huge tsunami hit them
women
smh.gif
laugh.gif

EARTHQUAKE! Did anyone feel that? I'm in OC 4th Floor and the building was rocking. Guess it was another 5.5 aftershock in Mexicali RIP

Back
Top Bottom