MF DOOM > BIGGIE...like, lets be honest, though

"Inspektahdeck"
u the type of person that thinks every underground rapper is better than a mainstream rapper...hov said it the best "if u aint in it for the money/ Rhymeon ya block"...calm down doggy there are actually mainstream rappers that have skills

yeahh he gets his props but dont bring to me rappers that have stoled rhymes from biggie and others, how is that having skills?!?....and he didnt jus steal acouple of lines its enough for a 10min video.......You aint ever gonna hear about something like that from DOOM!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this thread is a perfect example of when anti hypebeastin goes wrong.....

ready to die was a hardcore hiphop album that just happened to pop.....context is key when discussing albums like that.

First time I actually agree with what you say

Originally Posted by Sticky2385

"Inspektahdeck"
u the type of person that thinks every underground rapper is better than a mainstream rapper...hov said it the best "if u aint in it for the money/ Rhyme on ya block"...calm down doggy there are actually mainstream rappers that have skills

yeahh he gets his props but dont bring to me rappers that have stoled rhymes from biggie and others, how is that having skills?!?....and he didnt jus steal a couple of lines its enough for a 10min video.......You aint ever gonna hear about something like that from DOOM!
wth? are u tryna say that Doom > Nas? ....i respect dooms lyrics and all that but that flow is garbage, terrible, digusting, the worst,
sick.gif
sick.gif

Gucci > Doom get mad

Originally Posted by Sticky2385

seriously this who you say has skills???

Go back to youtube and type Harlem USA uptown into the search box then come back and tell me Cam didn't have skills. He bodies MF Doom lyrically,flow-wise, on delivery, on entertainment value, freestyling.. in every single category imaginable. His flow on the 2nd verse is legendary.. and this was noteven his best song at the time.

Seems like the only thing people ever say about Doom is that he has no flow
laugh.gif

I think y'all just rely on what you've read in other threads,

BUT - this thread is silly.

im a huge DOOM fan and all but i can't really agree with you *coughmayorcough*.
Just appreciate them for what they are and keep it pushing. One being better than the other doesnt make me appreciate either less than i do now.

I love MF Doom, I'm just sayin that up front. But you can't even begin to compare him to BIG - they are completely different artists.

It's like comparing MJ and Lebron.

Originally Posted by SiZe14OnLy

I love MF Doom, I'm just sayin that up front. But you can't even begin to compare him to BIG - they are completely different artists.

It's like comparing MJ and Lebron Herb Williams
fixed
happy.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by SiZe14OnLy

It's like comparing MJ and Lebron Herb WilliamsRip Hamilton
fixed
happy.gif

fixed.

Ambition wrote:
Originally Posted by tompetrie

I love Doom, but your'e going to have a tough time convincing NT of this.....

convincing enough

I�have to admit, this was my first introduction to the dude's music, and�I must say, this definitely did not convince me that he is better than BIG.� Atall.� sorry.
��

It's difficult to compare the two seriously.

That's like comparing Bon jovi to Prince...Not gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom