laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
and I love DOOM

43926cf4fbcbcbfc1c18b090a117918e0fb5ca0e_t.jpg

My dude said outshine Big like DOOM is outshining anyone else right now. Nobody know him but his fans and they int running around comparing him to anyone....well except for you.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Loosen that backpack.
you got it twisted, my man

Well way to state the obvious....you forgot to say Madlib > DJ Premier; Madvillainy > EPMD
although you you was playing, i still agree with this statement..Madlib and Black Milk far surpasses premier

Well way to state the obvious....you forgot to say Madlib > DJ Premier; Madvillainy > EPMD
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Puffy's ad libs > MF Dooms career.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

hell no.....there's no way a 40 year old "super villain" wit no flow is better than big

see its people like this u cant convince cause there all stuck on that wack main stream S**T...thinking that weak rhymers like lil wayne,TI,jeezy ect are thegreatest when in reality they are all a bunch of lil puppets put out by major record companys jus cause they look good or sound good but cant even write a lickof real rhymes and there biggest fans wear panties!

Originally Posted by Sticky2385

hell no.....there's no way a 40 year old "super villain" wit no flow is better than big

see its people like this u cant convince cause there all stuck on that wack main stream S**T...thinking that weak rhymers like lil wayne,TI,jeezy ect are the greatest when in reality they are all a bunch of lil puppets put out by major record companys jus cause they look good or sound good but cant even write a lick of real rhymes and there biggest fans wear panties!
nope not even ima Esco fan to the core

u the type of person that thinks every underground rapper is better than a mainstream rapper...hov said it the best "if u aint in it for the money/ Rhymeon ya block"...calm down doggy there are actually mainstream rappers that have skills

Originally Posted by Sticky2385

see its people like this u cant convince cause there all stuck on that wack main stream S**T...thinking that weak rhymers like lil wayne,TI,jeezy ect are the greatest when in reality they are all a bunch of lil puppets put out by major record companys jus cause they look good or sound good but cant even write a lick of real rhymes and there biggest fans wear panties!
nope not even ima Esco fan to the core

u the type of person that thinks every underground rapper is better than a mainstream rapper...hov said it the best "if u aint in it for the money/ Rhyme on ya block"...calm down doggy there are actually mainstream rappers that have skills

C/S I'm one of the biggest underground rap fans on here and I even I think this thread is ridiculous. DOOM is pretty good, but not even top 25 underground.

this thread is a perfect example of when anti hypebeastin goes wrong.....

ready to die was a hardcore hiphop album that just happened to pop.....context is key when discussing albums like that.

Back
Top Bottom