MGMT Appreciation - Congratulations - Spring of 2010 - 2010 Is Going To Be A Great Year

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

My favorite new band, anyone think Empire of the Sun sounds exactly like MGMT?
Indie Rokkers>

yea i was thinking that too

Boogie Down >

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Oracular Spectacular is the perfect example of an unbalanced album. The first half of the album was very, very good. The second half was boring and disjointed. Truth be told, the many electro remixes for their songs (Justice's remix of Electric Feel as an example) were much better than the original songs.

Still looking forward to this though.
I agree totally.

They need to tour with Passion Pit. Really wish I could have gone to a show when they were touring with of Montreal.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Oracular Spectacular is the perfect example of an unbalanced album. The first half of the album was very, very good. The second half was boring and disjointed. Truth be told, the many electro remixes for their songs (Justice's remix of Electric Feel as an example) were much better than the original songs.

Still looking forward to this though.

tired.gif
sad, but true.

Electric feel is one of my favorite songs right now. Need to check out these dudes discography

Co-Sign on the album being unbalanced. I remember the first time i heard 6 tracks off a demo when they landed their deal, i was like "they sound like theywill have great songs but something tells me it might be more difficult for them to make a great album" seems everything so far is a hate it or love itfor me. Looking forward to Congratulations.

Co-Sign on the album being unbalanced. I remember the first time i heard 6 tracks off a demo when they landed their deal, i was like "they sound like theywill have great songs but something tells me it might be more difficult for them to make a great album" seems everything so far is a hate it or love itfor me. Looking forward to Congratulations.

This is one of my most anticipated albums next year. Cant wait much longer. Feeling like Cartman waiting for the Wii.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Where'd you hear that?

I forgot where but it seemed like it was a credible source. It said it was a top secret project they were working on..we shall see.

Originally Posted by Luckyiam619

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Where'd you hear that?

I forgot where but it seemed like it was a credible source. It said it was a top secret project they were working on..we shall see.
They announced it on yahoo or something cuz, McCartney asked them to open for him for a few shows in new york? I think

Back
Top Bottom