Miami Fans have Ruined Basketball for Me

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

you be aight ock

van.jpg

Shows what idiots some of these Heat fans are...brunch after lunch?
laugh.gif
To be fair, the format could be:
1.breakfast        3.lunch

2.brunch           4.dinner

laugh.gif
that did not go the way you planned did it? I bet you think there's a T in sixers too.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

you be aight ock

van.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that did not go the way you planned did it? I bet you think there's a T in sixers too.

MrONegative wrote:
OnionSlice wrote:
MoNeyLiCiouS wrote:

laugh.gif

bje6xd.jpg

Iuno why it would. If your a true fan your a fan regardless of who/what others think. But this and so many other threads on here, this is just a cheap ploy and segway for hatred for lbj, and avoidance of eating crow. I mean look at the sports forum 1st page, over half of them in some sort of fashion revolves around lbj. Even threads like the 2k3-4 season thread for the lakers, turned into a hate thread for lbj. I mean we get it yall dont like the man you hate that the heat are winning and lakers/knicks/etc insert team is losing. While i think its childiesh, and rather lame to hate a person whom you dont know never met and probably never will. Could we i dont know just have 1 thread for i hate lbj/heat and any subject that has directly/indirectly to do with them.

I mean come on now the lbj hairline thread, although there were a few and i mean very few lol in the thread, lets not act like that thread wasnt made at the fact they are going to the finals and the big 3 etc experiment worked, despite all the hatred and criticism. Hes been had a jacked-up, waaayback hairline. Yet its a coincidence no one wants to bring it up make a thread until now.... Come on guys i know you gotta be better then that.

End of the day why would you as a kid, young adult allow others to deter, stop you from enjoying the game you so call love. The irony of it all is your saying heat have a bandwagon fan base. But its actually you who are a bandwagon fan of the game period. Your no different then those spoiled rich kids/business men who get company tickets front row and are there, just cause its free. Just like you said about heat fans if your a true fan you are there through the good/bad/happy and sad times. And if you are going to be this way you are no different then the ppl you are complaining about. Its fans like you who ruined bball for yourself.

MrONegative wrote:
OnionSlice wrote:
MoNeyLiCiouS wrote:

laugh.gif

bje6xd.jpg

Iuno why it would. If your a true fan your a fan regardless of who/what others think. But this and so many other threads on here, this is just a cheap ploy and segway for hatred for lbj, and avoidance of eating crow. I mean look at the sports forum 1st page, over half of them in some sort of fashion revolves around lbj. Even threads like the 2k3-4 season thread for the lakers, turned into a hate thread for lbj. I mean we get it yall dont like the man you hate that the heat are winning and lakers/knicks/etc insert team is losing. While i think its childiesh, and rather lame to hate a person whom you dont know never met and probably never will. Could we i dont know just have 1 thread for i hate lbj/heat and any subject that has directly/indirectly to do with them.

I mean come on now the lbj hairline thread, although there were a few and i mean very few lol in the thread, lets not act like that thread wasnt made at the fact they are going to the finals and the big 3 etc experiment worked, despite all the hatred and criticism. Hes been had a jacked-up, waaayback hairline. Yet its a coincidence no one wants to bring it up make a thread until now.... Come on guys i know you gotta be better then that.

End of the day why would you as a kid, young adult allow others to deter, stop you from enjoying the game you so call love. The irony of it all is your saying heat have a bandwagon fan base. But its actually you who are a bandwagon fan of the game period. Your no different then those spoiled rich kids/business men who get company tickets front row and are there, just cause its free. Just like you said about heat fans if your a true fan you are there through the good/bad/happy and sad times. And if you are going to be this way you are no different then the ppl you are complaining about. Its fans like you who ruined bball for yourself.

laugh.gif
there are no fans worst than dolphin and laker fans though, can't stand those teams just because of there fans

laugh.gif
there are no fans worst than dolphin and laker fans though, can't stand those teams just because of there fans

Originally Posted by LDJ

Could we i dont know just have 1 thread for i hate lbj/heat and any subject that has directly/indirectly to do with them.

But there is. Two of them in fact.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Gee. I wonder who you're talking about.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Could we i dont know just have 1 thread for i hate lbj/heat and any subject that has directly/indirectly to do with them.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lol yea i know there is but it seems like ppl cant stick views/comments/opinions in them. It has spilled over to almost every single thread related to bball/sports in general.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lol yea i know there is but it seems like ppl cant stick views/comments/opinions in them. It has spilled over to almost every single thread related to bball/sports in general.

Originally Posted by jcbacall

laugh.gif

Onion Slice... you are a complete idiot.

it CLEARLY says the celtics was lunch, and the bulls was brunch.

it's obvious the heat played the celtics before the bulls.

which playoffs were you watching???

Wow. I completely missed that. My mistake.

Originally Posted by jcbacall

laugh.gif

Onion Slice... you are a complete idiot.

it CLEARLY says the celtics was lunch, and the bulls was brunch.

it's obvious the heat played the celtics before the bulls.

which playoffs were you watching???

Wow. I completely missed that. My mistake.

laugh.gif

Nah. There are no fans worse then Red Sox fans. These idiots think they're better than a team with 20 more championships. Yes, 27-7. It's a close call.

laugh.gif

Nah. There are no fans worse then Red Sox fans. These idiots think they're better than a team with 20 more championships. Yes, 27-7. It's a close call.

laugh.gif

boston fans in general get under my skin,   they take their sports wayyyyyyyyyyy to seriously.  i got into it with some drunk patriots fan the night the jets beat them in the playoffs because he was trying to start something with a friend of mine.  dude was literally starting fights with anyone wearing green because he was mad his team lost

laugh.gif

boston fans in general get under my skin,   they take their sports wayyyyyyyyyyy to seriously.  i got into it with some drunk patriots fan the night the jets beat them in the playoffs because he was trying to start something with a friend of mine.  dude was literally starting fights with anyone wearing green because he was mad his team lost

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

Yeah, Boston has a lot of "tough guy" fans.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

Yeah, Boston has a lot of "tough guy" fans.

Some of you people really need to get over it already. "The Heat have bandwagon fans", "the Heat are ruining basketball" blah blah blah. It's not that serious. You all really letting something so trivial get you all emotional and bent out of shape? Quit crying already.

Back
Top Bottom