Miami for Spring Break

Headed to Miami tomorrow for Spring Break. Any suggestions/reccomendations for clubs and shopping? I've been told to hit up Liv, Cameo, Mansion, and Play for clubs. Wet Willies. Aventura and SawGrass for shopping.. King of Diamonds and Tootises. Am I missing anything? or am I completely off?
ohwell.gif

I went last year... stayed on Collins in the Palms.. good times, room had a nice view. hella MEXICANS but thats everywhere. I ate at this nice lil seafood spot, waiter tried to gas me and tell me DWade was there but i didnt see him.... I did get caught in a lil mexicans woman hustle tho, I was eatin wit a shorty at an outdoor table and she walks up with roses like "buy some for the beautiful lady?" and I hit her wit the
indifferent.gif
but proceeded to pay $10 for some roses in the middle of my meal ....

mad sexy woman, beautiful weather... forreal like a LOT just for no reason lol sipped Moet on south beach (BTW Moet -white star, but still- was sold at the drug store near my hotel
laugh.gif
where they do that at?)

make sure u do some research tho, on the last day I stayed there I wake u like 2 hours before my flight right, there was some marathon goin throughout south beach so there were hella detours. After about 7 detours and returning the car rental we miss our flight and have to pay extra bread just to get back... I was sick a lil bit but still well worth the $ cuz i had a great time.

There's a few spots in south beach and downtown for shopping but it seems like you got everything else down

I thought south beach during spring break was kinda ghetto. Maybe I stayed at the wrong spot.

Im goin on the 15th...

Ima just go to Wet Willies and Fat Tuesdays during the days and find whatever bar on to go at night

I think me and my mans may get a table on the friday that we're down there but who knows

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

I went last year... stayed on Collins in the Palms.. good times, room had a nice view. hella MEXICANS but thats everywhere. I ate at this nice lil seafood spot, waiter tried to gas me and tell me DWade was there but i didnt see him.... I did get caught in a lil mexicans woman hustle tho, I was eatin wit a shorty at an outdoor table and she walks up with roses like "buy some for the beautiful lady?" and I hit her wit the
indifferent.gif

mad sexy woman, beautiful weather... forreal like a LOT just for no reason lol sipped Moet on south beach (BTW Moet -white star, but still- was sold at the drug store near my hotel
laugh.gif
where they do that at?)

make sure u do some research tho, on the last day I stayed there I wake u like 2 hours before my flight right, there was some marathon goin throughout south beach so there were hella detours. After about 7 detours and returning the car rental we miss our flight and have to pay extra bread just to get back... I was sick a lil bit but still well worth the $ cuz i had a great time.
I'm black, and I was offended by this....

smh.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
where they do that at?)

I'm black, and I was offended by this....

smh.gif

Come one man, I don't mean to offend anyone but don't be so sensitive. 'm black too and I'm offended when someone at burgerking can't get my order right 3 times because of the language barrier. Its french toast sticks... that doesn't even sound like anything else on the menu... Its unfortunate that your offended because there's a lot of illegal immigrants there pan handling on south beach streets just giving op a heads up because I was a bit taken back when 2 people including that mexican woman approached the table I was eating at looking to make a $. I live in NY and its the same thing here... this country has a lot of illegal immigerents. I'm just stating the obvious

OP you pretty much on point. Stay safe and have fun. If you like gambling check out the Hard Rock in Hollywood. Dont get caught up in going to the big name clubs though, theres some nice smaller places around as well.

OP you got the clubs down pretty much but whats more important is the night that they're popping.

Hit Play on Thursday, Cameo on Friday, Mansion or Dream on Saturday and Liv on Sunday.

King of Diamonds is popping pretty much every night, expect to pay $30 to get in tho.
Tootsies is wack, no need to go there at all.

Shoe Gallery, Air Traffic Control are good for sneakers/streetwear if you're into that.

just got back to Miami yesterday for spring break. Went to Karu & Y last night and South Beach today.

op, what kind of music do you like at clubs?

liv, karu n y, mansion, bed, are just a few spots i can remember hitting.  all were fun. 

got a homeboy who lives out there and promotes, so the clubbing thing was tolerable for the most part.  the one night the homie couldnt make nothing happen me and my boys hit collins/washington like 10 deep on scooters doing the fool.  this was probably the funnest night.  was in street clothes pulling up on %*!*@!+ outside of the club.  also were drunk riding scooters up and down the strip during the daytime.

this was my last year of college so we were pretty much just out there fooling.  being 10 deep on scooters and clowing was pretty much the next best thing than riding in all the crazy whips (we cant afford) you'll see down there in terms of mingling with females.  and for anybody else that plans on going i suggest looking into getting a condo vs. a hotel.  we split up into 2 condos and a couple dudes had a hotel.  the condo was like 1 block away from the strip and was real modern looking.  fly joint and way cheaper than renting a hotel. 

I'm going in May, what are some good 3-4 star hotels worth checking out?

What is there to do in Key West? I'm thinking of renting a car and driving down there. How many days would you guys recommend staying in Key West? I was thinking 2 days.

Are there any good barbershops on South Beach? I'm gonna be there for a while so I may need to find a place to get a cut.

Also, kind of a strange question but do a lot of people play soccer on South Beach? Last time I went, I only saw people playing volleyball.

I havent been since Spring Break 04, are Nikki Beach and BED still poppin????????????????

I'll be going next week, CANT WAIT!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom