Miami Heatians trying to humiliate the Hawks in game 6? Pics

15808078e972d9ec9c2238c7315a8752-getty-86013002vb021_hawks_heat.jpg

If I'm the Hawks, I hard foul Magloire as soon as he checks into game 7, take his knees right out of there.This, along with leaving Wade in a decided gameto pad his stats are just examples of the lack of class that pervades that part of the country.

Mag's always those that stupid no-look dunk. It had NOTHING to do with the Hawks.

Now go ahead and get a life

Josh Smith tried a between the legs dunk in a game 5 blowout.

So...what are you upset for?
roll.gif
smh.gif

Come on... was Heatians really necessary?

Magliore is face palming your thread.

The fact that Josh Smith tried to do some ignant *%$% and put it through the legs in game 5
I cant say the hawks dont deserve this cause they do.

He's showboating for the home crowd in a blowout trying to embarass Mario West. I heard he called Mario after the game and was like, "I dunked on youwithout looking' eh, I'm the best centre in the league"

Josh Smith was at home as well.

...and I am no longer entertaining any thread you are apart of.

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

He's showboating for the home crowd in a blowout trying to embarass Mario West. I heard he called Mario after the game and was like, "I dunked on you without looking' eh, I'm the best centre in the league"
Dude shut your face nobody cares about how little you know about basketball. Log off and never return

He's showboating for the home crowd in a blowout trying to embarass Mario West. I heard he called Mario after the game and was like, "I dunked on you without looking' eh, I'm the best centre in the league"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For the record, I'm not laughing with you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
This dude serious?

Originally Posted by heat23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For the record, I'm not laughing with you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Me either.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

get over it. all of you.

you queens tryin' to create drama where there is none.

nowhere near thread worthy.

Judging from the pic, no one else was looking at the dunk either. What was with the weak turnout? Swine Flu fears?

Originally Posted by GTownBaller23

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

TEAM FIRE GEORGE KARL

Seriously, in terms of the Nuggets, what has George Karl accomplished that Jeff Bzdelic hasn't?
indifferent.gif

Really? Remember to make a celebration post when you reach 100. 5 more to go!

Jeff Van Gundy said it best , what was the difference between a through the legs dunk or a 360? Miami should of been offended that they came out and playedlike trash. And J-Smoove shouldn't have apologized, for that. If anything he should say if you guys come out and play sorry like that I'll attempt thatdunk again, on YOUR court, and this time I'll nail it.

But luckily the refs made sure the Heat took that game.

Originally Posted by early90s

Jeff Van Gundy said it best , what was the difference between a through the legs dunk or a 360? Miami should of been offended that they came out and played like trash. And J-Smoove shouldn't have apologized, for that. If anything he should say if you guys come out and play sorry like that I'll attempt that dunk again, on YOUR court, and this time I'll nail it.

But luckily the refs made sure the Heat took that game.

This coming from a celtics fan? The nerve
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom