Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade sues wife over STD claim

Dwyane Wade sued his estranged wife and two of her lawyers Wednesdayover accusations the Miami Heat star contracted a sexually transmitted disease through anextramarital affair.

In the lawsuit, a copy of which was obtained by The Associated Press, Wade is seeking at least $50,000 in damages from each defendant.

Siohvaughn Wade said last month the player infected her with an unspecified disease in 2007. Weeks later, she withdrew the claim from the court hearing thedivorce case for unknown reasons.

That wasn't enough to satisfy the 2006 NBA finals MVP, who said her allegations not onlydefamed him, but caused "embarrassment" and "humiliation" along with damaging future earning potential.

"It has beendifficult to see false allegations, rumors and gossip repeatedly discussed in public about my personal life," Dwyane Wade said in a statement released tothe AP. "I had no other choice but to file this action in order to clear my name."

Wade declined further comment.

The All-Star guard also lists attorneys Michael Berger and Dorene Marcus as defendants, along with their firms, contending they wronged him in the same manneras his estranged wife. The suit was filed in Chicago, where the divorce proceedings have gone on for nearly a year.

more................

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

...At the spoiler.

smh.gif

...At the situation.

Read this on my cell yesterday. SMH at everyone trying to get the bread like Jordan's ex.

dont these #$%! know the easiest way to get the most loot is to have an amicable split word to Juanita Jordan. In most cases they end up gettin portions offuture earnings as well, why try to destroy his credibility and future money, it also hurts the children as well. Divorce lawyers are scum and these broadsneed to stop letting these lawyers dupe them and make outrageous claims to keep these cases in the court long. In the long run the attorneys are the onlywinners.

I didn't know Ben had that kind of info. Selfish adults. The kids are going to hear about this one day.

Back
Top Bottom