Miami passes Los Angeles as the second most expensive housing market in the US

Are the houses in Miami worth it ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 37 82.2%

• Total voters
Actually been toying with the idea of buying a ranch in Montana or the Dakotas

North Dakota is trash, grab something in the black hills in so dak or Wyoming.

Wyoming is cheaper but more desolate.

Rapid city also has an airport. You don’t wanna be riding to Denver to catch a flight every time you want to travel.

Last edited:
Anything going to change from this though? Unless we stop institutional investors buying houses it seems unlikely…

I’m thinking of buying a place but am just scared of stuff crashing over the next 1 year and a $900k place being worth $800k by this time next year.

Seems like so many factors colliding
-Increasing interest rates
-Rougher macroeconomic conditions
-Some attention finally to the institutional investor problem
-Lots of houses with those institutional investors

Wow, didn't know Charles County was majority black.

But come to think of it, everyone I know from there is black 🤔

Yea i only know black folks from there as well, but it’s still Waldorf tho good luck to em :lol:

Been there twice, when I tried to take the backroads from 757 back to Baltimore n when I was 9 n we smoked em in football like 48-0 :pimp: …All I remember is it being country, think I saw some cows reminded me of the south :lol:

Ppl make jokes about the lack of development in PG but there’s nothing in Charles county. IMO, it’s not worth it unless you really need a McMansion for the (relative) low.

My Uncle moved to Waldorf in like 2002. I remember going out there to see him and it was so damn rural. Seeing Amish people for the first time was funny. Everyone in my high school used to joke going to Waldorf was like going overseas.

He flipped his OG house for a nice profit a few years ago. Copped a bigger joint in a new development. Overall he seems happy. Especially now there are way more black folk around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom