Miami Sneaker Guide

Well, Miami (and surroundings) is a good choice since it's also a tourist place, that makes it interesting for people visiting to know where the hot sneaker spots are, including outlets.

It goes as usual. Please include: City, name of the store, address, specialty of the store.

If possible: Telephone number, directions to the store.

Share some sunshine from your state!

Ced

i went to souf beach and i saw some kicks but mostly booties

anyway the kicks were along that shopping strip on lincoln rd (washington & 17th i think)

theres one shop on the corner that actually had some nice joints like '94 huarache x-trainers and some OG shaq's and pumps.
NO SHOE FOR YOU!! COME BACK ONE YEAR!!!!!

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

dood thread i just moved down here to miami and im definately tryin to find some spots too.

SHOE GALLERY - DOWNTOWN MIA - ACROSS FROM BAYSIDE.

240 N.E. 1ST AVE
305-371-2063

THROWBACKS,RARE SHOES, MADD CLOTHES,PINWHEELS

SO NOW YALL NEED TO RETURN SOME INFO.....HOLLA

^^^What kicks Shoe Gallery got? I might hit it up!
Mr. Method Man Puttin In Work, Foot In The Dirt
Like Its All Good, Roll Thru Yo Hood Pushin a Hearse
I Wish Ya'll Would, Come Around Like Clint Eastwood
As If You Reppin Yo Hood In My Neck of the Woods
"Blaze 2 and Get at Me in the Mornin...PEACE!"-Silas P. Silas

20th st and 24av.
they have a couple of shoes (even j's) b4 release date.
xi's is all snakeskin colors and 16's
also alot of og jordans but only in kids sz.

sneaker boutique
119th st. and about 14av.??? Holla for exact address its in shopping plaza
mostly clothes but also alot of down south popular shoes

119th st fashion
119th st. across from co's co's night club
Urban clothing only, but its black owned and you are able to talk them down

R & R
183st and 7th av.
also black owned and able to talk down in prices but only clothes!!!! iceberg, etc.

183rd st flea market.
They always get airforce ones b4 ft , fa etc.
They also let you talk them down in prices and dont pay tax!!!! Its better than paying retail plus tax!

Also there is beige escalade on twentys that sits on the opposit side of the street who sells coach, burberry, gucci, iceberg etc. For men and women. Alot of custom @#%$ too!!!

nikeshop in bayside and and south beach. From what ive heard just ask the guy on south beach for rare shoes and he will hook u up!!!

lenny's
in north side flea market plaza. not in flea market but next to besides ft.
he sells all color tims and clarks.
also urban clothing!!!

A nike outlet in homestead. Dont now exact address!

i also know a dude who dye's shoes, leather etc.

Also all the malls have the basic kicks stores.!!!

I have other stores but they are mostly clothing. Holla if you want them!!!

Miami is one place you dont have to pay full price for anything!

Also alot of this info I got from other Nt's so dont hate! Im giving u credit!!!!!

Yo alphonso! You got AIM? Hit me up at Curvycurve87!

BTW...Phone # to Nike Factory Outlet in Homestead/Florida City is (305)248-7991!
"I'ma pimp, a pen's my hoeShe don't ever move until I say soHer only purpose in life is get me largeI got my pen workin' 16 barsWhen I'm happy she happy, sad she sadShe make sure we both haveShe know I got plenty more to replace her***** better have mineI'm not lettin' no pen get out of line"

Cool, cool
"I'ma pimp, a pen's my hoeShe don't ever move until I say soHer only purpose in life is get me largeI got my pen workin' 16 barsWhen I'm happy she happy, sad she sadShe make sure we both haveShe know I got plenty more to replace her***** better have mineI'm not lettin' no pen get out of line"

Tref kicks going to florida in 2 days and where should i go to get throwbacks and pinwheels closest to naples???
let him know please~~~~~~~~~
thanks a lot guys

I just called the outlet in homestead...

no air force ones or dunks. they say they dont get them bcuz they keep selling out. havent got any in over a year!!!!

no j 17

plenty of 16's but only large sz's. They go for $20.00!!!!!

Thats bout it!

Hope this help so none waste their time!!

actually the outlet in fla city/homestead has only c-woods and n 10-13 n they go 4 69.99 not 20...i was there yesterday they alaso have trunners........no af1s,dunks.............some gd ii griffs n some b-ball shoes n also crap presto..dats it

fonz....i aint lyin to ya, i was there yesterday, and the price was 69.99. im 100% sure. by the way they have uptempos,bb4s,carter shox, n some other bball kix

THE NEXT CLOSEST NIKE OUTLET IS IN NAPLES - 2HRS AWAY FROM MIAMI.

ALPHONSO DOES loraines sports CARRY AND SELL JORDANS?

Yeah they sell them. They had all 17's months b4 coming out with suitcase. They also have alot of other jordans I can tell what they are!!!! They are all unreleased. they also have red/black hyperflights not released until december!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom