Miami/South Florida crew... this weather is straight garbage

It has rained in the evening everyday for the last 2 weeks, I got new kicks I wanna ball in at the court but I can't because the rain decides to come everyday at the same time

It's hot all day, then right around four, it rains. EVERY DAY. Sunshine state my %%@.

This doesn't happen in central Florida.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

It's hot all day, then right around four, it rains. EVERY DAY. Sunshine state my %%@.

This doesn't happen in central Florida.
That absolutely happens, every single day in Central Florida.
Everyday during the summer, it's expected to rain at 4:30, you plan your day roughly around it.

wanted to ball now too

bout to start paying that $5 for a indoor court

these freak random thunderstorms are crazy though. still is crazy after living here for 10 years now...just sunny one minute and the next minute its like a category 3 hurricane. 

Originally Posted by jd2384

these freak random thunderstorms are crazy though. still is crazy after living here for 10 years now...just sunny one minute and the next minute its like a category 3 hurricane. 
I'm saying though..when I went to sleep a little earlier it was all sunny..woke up to strong gusts of wind and thunder..you would have thought it was a hurricane outside.

you been here for 10 years and still think it's random? Hot air + surrounded by water + all this pressure and humidity = no %!!$ it's going to rain. However, soon that perfect breeze is gonna stroll in
pimp.gif

yea it hasn't been sunny for awhile... weather has been bad.. smh

Back
Top Bottom