Michael Jackson using an actual Jet Pack at his concert. Vol. Dopest thing ever

Man I remember being like 7 years old watching Michael Jackson concerts on VH1 before they went reality way. MJ was the greatest performer of all-time handsdown.

Remember this? dude flying out of the stadium using a jet pack. Man when I saw this when I was little, I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. I wish I got to see mike in concert when he was still dope.

[Frank Lucas] mah man�
pimp.gif
[/Frank Lucas]

-The Juice

that was originally meant for use by the military. if you have the money you can do it too lol

My first time seein' this....
pimp.gif
. He was definitely that dood......what happened?! He definitely did fly off on a jetpack tho hahahahahahathat's one of the best Michael Jackson things I've ever seen.

That looks exactly like the one in GTA San Andreas..

BTW, I don't think that was Michael... It was some other dude who they hid inside that box.

I'm like one of the biggest MJ fans but it's pretty obvious that he pulls the ol switcharoo when he crouches into the box. Too much of a liability forhim to really fly the jetpack.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

it wasnt MJ tho.. they wouldnt risk him doing that
if it wasnt....who cares. Just the fact he did it at a concert and no one else has done it or even thought about it, is dope.

-The Juice

That's definitely not him... did you see the guy's nose through the helmet?
laugh.gif

If I remember correctly, that jetpack runs out of fuel in like half a minute or something...

But dude was definitely one of the best performers ever...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom