Michael Jacksons Daughter Attempts Suicide

Didn't some cheerleading squad or modeling agency try to sign her so when's she 18 she can be their "it" girl

That's not the life a 15 yr old girl needs especially after being MJ's kid

Ok bruh. You're a "real" person who is better at life than this girl. Good job.

Either way the cuts were horizontal, so it wasn't suicide as much as cutting. She was prob upset and went into her room to cut herself and her fam assumed she was attempting suicide.

Suicide attempts = Attention Getter

This girl and family publicists know exactly what their doing and the media is playing right into it. Typical.

Last edited:
Ok bruh. You're a "real" person who is better at life than this girl. Good job.

Either way the cuts were horizontal, so it wasn't suicide as much as cutting. She was prob upset and went into her room to cut herself and her fam assumed she was attempting suicide.

Suicide attempts = Attention Getter

This girl and family publicists know exactly what their doing and the media is playing right into it. Typical.

How bout you tell me what they're doing.

I am suppose to care for a celebrity daughter whom has everything/anything since birth but decides that's not enough and rather kill herself?
eyes.gif

Next!
Ignorant, very narrow minded response...

The minute they showed their faces at the funeral, and became media/paparazzi/social accessible it was a wrap for those kids.

MJ knew what he was doing putting masks on those kids, and the media clowned him.

Looking at your avy I imagined Prince saying everything you wrote.

The minute they showed their faces at the funeral, and became media/paparazzi/social accessible it was a wrap for those kids.

MJ knew what he was doing putting masks on those kids, and the media clowned him.

Ignorant, very narrow minded response...

Ignorant?

Narrow minded?

I may lack sympathy but I am not ignorant. This child has over a million twitter followers so obviously she loves the attention. Jackson family and MJ's children are suing AEG for 40 BILLION dollars and the trial has been going on for how long now? Those two FACTS alone should give you a somewhat idea of what they are all about (money and fame). and now the public is suppose to give a damn because one of these kids attempted suicide? A 15 year old testifying about his father's death... reliving the painful memories and the media sensationalizing each and every single detail. I mean what the hell do you expect? :lol: Give me a break!

Last edited:
Damn :smh:

I remember I made a thread stating that being rich doesn't protect you from most of the problems we face in this life... especially mentally.

I pray this girl gets right... because she comes from a family of crazies.

If you think about it being rich really does open you up to problems that you wouldn't face if you weren't. You don't have those added issues. Especially being Mike's kid. One of the most polarizing people to ever walk the earth.

I never understood the morons who think all suicidal people are attention seekers. It's such an immature train of thought. To suggest someone who thinks the world is better off without them, that life isn't worth living, that somehow the lives of others would be better if they weren't around, is only doing it to get attention is idiotic to say the least. You obviously need to grow up. Absolutely moronic. Get off your high horse and try sympathizing sometime. Life can be hard.

This

I never understood the morons who think all suicidal people are attention seekers. It's such an immature train of thought. To suggest someone who thinks the world is better off without them, that life isn't worth living, that somehow the lives of others would be better if they weren't around, is only doing it to get attention is idiotic to say the least. You obviously need to grow up. Absolutely moronic. Get off your high horse and try sympathizing sometime. Life can be hard.

And this.

As someone who has made more than one attempt, I can tell you it had nothing to do with attention. Hell only a couple people offline even know about it.

...and how ****** up is it that you are choosing to question the motives of a 15 year old kid? Scratch that. you aren't questioning the motives of a 15 year old kid, you are telling us what they are. Seriously, grow up. Is it easier to be cynical than it is sympathetic? Congrats, your life has been so wonderful that it renders you incapable of understanding hardships and the toll they can take on the human spirit. The same people who always quip that people who attempt suicide are just seeking attention are the same people that validate the views of someone who is truly suicidal. It's people like you who reinforce the ideas of suicidal people. Life is hard and people can be awful (as illustrated by some of the comments here). How cynical are you when you see a suicide attempt as a cry for attention and not a cry for help? Since she didn't finish the job, she is seeking attention. If she killed herself she'd be a coward. It seriously makes me sick. Grow up.

...and how ****** up is it that you are choosing to question the motives of a 15 year old kid? Scratch that. you aren't questioning the motives of a 15 year old kid, you are telling us what they are. Seriously, grow up. Is it easier to be cynical than it is sympathetic? Congrats, your life has been so wonderful that it renders you incapable of understanding hardships and the toll they can take on the human spirit. The same people who always quip that people who attempt suicide are just seeking attention are the same people that validate the views of someone who is truly suicidal. It's people like you who reinforce the ideas of suicidal people. Life is hard and people can be awful (as illustrated by some of the comments here). How cynical are you when you see a suicide attempt as a cry for attention and not a cry for help? Since she didn't finish the job, she is seeking attention. If she killed herself she'd be a coward. It seriously makes me sick. Grow up.

Bolded for emphasis for our slower members.

life is hard? lol

i didnt know NT had slaves, paraplegics, child mine workers.

i am aware we have difficulties in life, but i will never sympathize with people who take their own lives. I dont doubt life is hard, i lost my mother at 18 to cancer. Doesnt mean i dont appreciate the good.

i dont dwell on the messed parts of my life.

not his biological child, MJ hated his looks, he would never bring any black babies with Jackson noses into this world...

other than that, "people try to kill themselves everyday B" #pullyourskirtsup

Last edited:
life is hard? lol

i am aware we have difficulties in life, but i will never sympathize with people who take their own lives. I dont doubt life is hard, i lost my mother at 18 to cancer. Doesnt mean i dont appreciate the good.

Thank you for outlining the criterion in which it is acceptable to be depressed.

A suicide attempt means she's probably depressed meaning that she is mentally ill so that means her brain does not function properly. So how can you fault any suicidal person for that? Boggles my mind.

people saying "man ive had it much worse my life was way harder than hers.." and knockin this teenage girl down after a suicide attempt..... y'all aint ****

life is hard? lol

Thank you for outlining the criterion in which it is acceptable to be depressed.

A suicide attempt means she's probably depressed meaning that she is mentally ill so that means her brain does not function properly. So how can you fault any suicidal person for that? Boggles my mind.

you KNOW she has a mental illness?

oh, ok. if she is diagnosed with a serious mental illness, i will apologize. i dont mean to sound mean.

When did being diagnosed with a mental disorder become a prerequisite for sympathy? She tried to kill herself. I don't think saying she isn't in the right frame of mind is a stretch of the imagination.

Back
Top Bottom