Michael Jacksons Daughter Attempts Suicide

When did being diagnosed with a mental disorder become a prerequisite for sympathy? She tried to kill herself. I don't think saying she isn't in the right frame of mind is a stretch of the imagination.

I wasn't trying to gain sympathy - just clarifying what depression is and trying to make others understand it.

It's wrong to assume, but I don't think I would be in the wrong to say she is going through depression.

life is hard? lol

i didnt know NT had slaves, paraplegics, child mine workers.

i am aware we have difficulties in life, but i will never sympathize with people who take their own lives. I dont doubt life is hard, i lost my mother at 18 to cancer. Doesnt mean i dont appreciate the good.

i dont dwell on the messed parts of my life.

That's good for you.

Unfortunately, some people aren't as well equipped emotionally to deal with things.

Different situations take a different toll on each individual.

I wasn't trying to gain sympathy - just clarifying what depression is and trying to make others understand it.

It's wrong to assume, but I don't think I would be in the wrong to say she is going through depression.

Sorry, man. That wasn't directed at you. It was for the jhova's post right above me.

damn, that sucks. but for a concert? 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Just knowing how ruthless the media is with the sensationalism, I hope this isnt nearly as bad as they made it out to be. If it is, i hope she gets the help she needs. its gotta be hard to put in perspective what these kids have had to deal with for their entire lives. Their own father was the target of death threats since his own childhood, and being the protective parent he was, he was able to shield them from the all the death threats they recieved even while they were still in the womb. Those kids are now exposed to every hateful message ever written about their father, every day. cant even imagine how that feels. He isnt around anymore to be that physical buffer for all the scrutiny theyre recieving right now, and that void is just now becoming more visible for people on the outside looking in.

Back
Top Bottom