.......Michael Jordan books and magazines for FREE.......

This guy should really call some shoes websites or espn or nba.com and let them know all the archives he have of MJ, i bet he can get some very"nice" things from them even maybe get to go on tv and meet MJ
smokin.gif

such a legit post, all the memorabilia for free? Makes me smile, this is the community we have built - not a bunch of people scamming one another for kicks. Iforgot about the Two3 line JB pulled out!

seriously i hope who ever gets these at least pays the op for them even though he says they are free........

Sole Provider is one of the greatest books. they need to make an updated one or one more in depth than "Driven from Within"

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Damn, I thought I was the only one. I got every Finals game of the Bulls 2nd 3-peat, so best believe I still got a VCR at home haha. Great stuff though.
so do i LMAOOO i have from the regular season also and every playoff game of theres i taped =] that means a lot of NBA on NBC lol and a lot ofbulls vs knicks since i live in NYC
smokin.gif

thread starter you should keep all that stuff u will regert it someday maybe not now.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Damn, I thought I was the only one. I got every Finals game of the Bulls 2nd 3-peat, so best believe I still got a VCR at home haha. Great stuff though.
so do i LMAOOO i have from the regular season also and every playoff game of theres i taped =] that means a lot of NBA on NBC lol and a lot of bulls vs knicks since i live in NYC
smokin.gif

thread starter you should keep all that stuff u will regert it someday maybe not now.

nah, it's all good. All together, I gave away 1500 MJ cards the past decade, didn't regret it at all. I also gave away 35+ Air Jordans and TeamJordans, didnt regret that either because they were given to my relatives. I'm not rich and I'm not poor, but when I walk away from something I nevertry to look back.

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

This guy should really call some shoes websites or espn or nba.com and let them know all the archives he have of MJ, i bet he can get some very "nice" things from them even maybe get to go on tv and meet MJ
smokin.gif

smile.gif
some dude from ESPN tried to have me meet up with MJ at Arco's Bulls locker room in 98. I had a painting with me and I stood by the elevator for maybe15-20 minutes. Don't know what transpired, something about security, but didnt get to meet the King.

Originally Posted by AirMichaelJordan23

Dang, you must have been a crazy MJ fan! How much money have you spent?

Jordan Forever, the legendary basketball player, the best ever. But as far memorabilias and shoes are concerned, I've been done for years. I still wear hisjerseys though. Yes I was a crazy Jordan fan
laugh.gif
, I even walked with him and behind him all 18 holes of golf. But I didn't really get to "meet"him if you know what I mean.

Originally Posted by Vsano

Wow! Superbly great collection you have there.... can i avail some of your posters too especially the ones released in the 80's & early 90's? I'm from Baguio by the way
smile.gif

I used to live there.........but born and grew up in Pangasinan.

Damn, I really wish I still lived in Sacramento. My mom would be like you don't need anymore junk in the house.

Get that ESPN highlight tape transferred to DVD and sell me a copy. PLEASE!!!!

Actually that's what you should do with ALL of the videos.

Originally Posted by abernja

Can't, I'll get sued by ESPN if I make copies and sell them.

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Originally Posted by abernja

Can't, I'll get sued by ESPN if I make copies and sell them.
Very true. You could always donate one to me though.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom