Michael Jordan Masterpiece Figurine Collection

I would cop and never take out the package. I have a upper deck MJ figurine I bought for about $20 3-4 years ago. It's already worth over $100 now.

the dolls shoes are better quality than ours lol but i admire him for his accomplishments on the court but dont like the man himself so i wouldnt cop even if i had too much money

I remember when I caddied for MJ, he had the coolest golf bag. He had his original Air Jordan lineup stitched to the side of the bag and the head covers had the shoe that corresponded with the wood number.

So the 3 wood would have (Air Jordan III), the 5 wood was (Air Jordan V). Anyone ever see this?

I remember when I caddied for MJ, he had the coolest golf bag. He had his original Air Jordan lineup stitched to the side of the bag and the head covers had the shoe that corresponded with the wood number.

So the 3 wood would have (Air Jordan III), the 5 wood was (Air Jordan V). Anyone ever see this?

View media item 243365
View media item 243366

He still does that but with newer bags. I think someone posted the pic in general.

Cool. I would cop. But the plastic bar holding him should be made of translucent clear plastic not black.

watch out everyone, we got a bad *** in the room.

tell us how you really feel, chief.

it's not exactly manly to collect dozens of shoes either. /limpwrist
so basically you are justifying buying a G.I Jordan doll...to each and its own. Ill just stick to buyin kicks

watch out everyone, we got a bad *** in the room.

tell us how you really feel, chief.

it's not exactly manly to collect dozens of shoes either. /limpwrist
Not sure how you are relating buying a doll and dressing it up (which it essentially is) to collecting shoes. Let's say we are stretching, and you want to include buying the doll..err figurine as a hobby just like collecting shoes. Ok, let's then include manly hobbies as sewing sweaters and buying thimbles.

If you want to defend grown men buying dolls and playing dress up, I am sure you are also the one outside Justin Bieber concerts begging for an autograph.

In all honestly, I know there are millions of Jordan fanatics that just want to buy this as part of their Jordan shrine. There is a market for it..no doubt. I just am not part of that market.

Last edited:
so you won't buy any memorabilia unless you can use it? I do like you're G.I. Joe analogy though LOL.

Well, some guys r just not in figurines.
That mj would stand next to my transformers and halo figurines XD. Just kidding.
My mj would be on my desk at work.

Well, some guys r just not in figurines.
That mj would stand next to my transformers and halo figurines XD. Just kidding.
My mj would be on my desk at work.
To each his own, but if one of my employees had a MJ figurine on his/her desk, I would ask where the Care Bear doll is. Frankly, I think there was a certain age for that, and people should grow up. Obviously, there are a number of people who think otherwise...to each his/her own.

Sick detail. Wouldn't pay that much but they'd look nice in my study with my memorabilia

so you won't buy any memorabilia unless you can use it? I do like you're G.I. Joe analogy though LOL.
i jus think the whole dress up thing is overkill, but if i was 15 years younger my shaq figurine that i used to love so much would have some competition lol

To each his own, but if one of my employees had a MJ figurine on his/her desk, I would ask where the Care Bear doll is. Frankly, I think there was a certain age for that, and people should grow up. Obviously, there are a number of people who think otherwise...to each his/her own.

Well, that depends in what business u r.
Im working at a computer game publisher and
Here we have no dress codes and the majority have figurines, dolls on their desk.
We are nerds :wink:

i jus think the whole dress up thing is overkill, but if i was 15 years younger my shaq figurine that i used to love so much would have some competition lol

LOL this collectible is not for 15yr olds.. its for adult collectors(late 30-40s) who got loot..research the price and you'll see this one is probably going for more than the majority kicks in ur shoe collection ..

Those collectors laugh at us bc we spend monwy on shoes we never wear and put them in zip loc bags..

Well, that depends in what business u r.
Im working at a computer game publisher and
Here we have no dress codes and the majority have figurines, dolls on their desk.
We are nerds
wink.gif
Ha. Perhaps. I am in finance at a film company. We have a gaming department, and if one of my game developers had figurines on his desk, I'd be asking the same question. Our A/P clerk has horse figurines and beanie babies on her desk, and everyone think she's loony.

these are dope, very well detailed and almost real looking

but with that said, this isn't for me and my son is too young for this, he will just continue to play with his Space Jam MJs

Ha. Perhaps. I am in finance at a film company. We have a gaming department, and if one of my game developers had figurines on his desk, I'd be asking the same question. Our A/P clerk has horse figurines and beanie babies on her desk, and everyone think she's loony.

Well, what kind of gaming department is that? XD
When u look at the desks of publishers and development studios like konami, capcom, 343 studios etc. Many have figurines or other display models. There is a difference between displaying action toys for kids or high detailed ones like the mc farlane, neca or kayoodo figurines.

Well, what kind of gaming department is that? XD
When u look at the desks of publishers and development studios like konami, capcom, 343 studios etc. Many have figurines or other display models. There is a difference between displaying action toys for kids or high detailed ones like the mc farlane, neca or kayoodo figurines.
They are developing a gaming app for a movie we are producing. Well, I think if you're in the toy industry, I would expect people to have toys at their desk. I have a friend that works at Mattel, and everyone has toys. That is an exception in my book.

Back
Top Bottom