Michael Jordan Masterpiece Figurine Collection

i just think there is no need for negative comments about anyone on what they want to collect, "not my thing" is enough said. try being nice, i know its hard
You've been here long enough to know the purpose of forums. If people's opinions really strike a chord w/ you, you probably should re-think why you are posting. Opinions are opinions. It's your perogative if your feelings are hurt.

Last edited:
yeah i know opinions are anything they want to be but its turning into ISS around here with rude comments, i dont really have to say it because everyone knows the downfall this forum/ site has seen over the years and you're just solidifying our continual hatred towards this forum, congrats and im done

yeah i know opinions are anything they want to be but its turning into ISS around here with rude comments, i dont really have to say it because everyone knows the downfall this forum/ site has seen over the years and you're just solidifying our continual hatred towards this forum, congrats and im done
Peace. Don't forget your helmet.

Last edited:
Looks like BAIT is gonna get the #45 version ... $400 though :x

Last edited:
That one is dope, I want to get that one!!!!

I have the Upper deck pro shots figures, you can't maneuver the position of the arms and legs but never the less theyre still pretty cool. He's rocking the cement 3s, last shots, infrared 6s and bred 1s.  still pretty detailed and dope.

Picked up the 45 Home Enterbay MJ

man the warmup is sick I would just put him in the warmup with different shoes every now and then on display lol but it's probably a ridiculous price

I'd a been all over these if I was still 10> years old.

Would have MJ in Concords busting board slides with my tech decks :smokin

^^^right, buts its weird how much i want one...cant drop 600$ tho, right now at least

Back
Top Bottom