Michael Jordan: Overrated and Overhyped

Originally Posted by grittyman20

What do you really think this post is about champ?
The fact that your idol will never be greater than Mike and it bothers you something serious. You Lebron stans have surpassed the Kobe stans as the most obnoxious members here.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

What do you really think this post is about champ?
The fact that your idol will never be greater than Mike and it bothers you something serious. You Lebron stans have surpassed the Kobe stans as the most obnoxious members here.

laugh.gif
my idol...%!!@ you talking bout boy

That video was stupid as hell, but in retrospect the 90's do seem kind of watered down compared to other eras

That video was stupid as hell, but in retrospect the 90's do seem kind of watered down compared to other eras

overrated and overhyped is for the guy in your avy, OP
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

now, i dont believe there is a one undisputed GOAT. every era has their own GOAT. yes mike shouldn't be on top of a pedestal by himself like the majority of people are doing but c'mon he is far from overrated and overhyped! 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

mike was as great as he was advertised! 

overrated and overhyped is for the guy in your avy, OP
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

now, i dont believe there is a one undisputed GOAT. every era has their own GOAT. yes mike shouldn't be on top of a pedestal by himself like the majority of people are doing but c'mon he is far from overrated and overhyped! 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

mike was as great as he was advertised! 

Back
Top Bottom