Michael Jordan Question?

be4chst

Banned
I'm just wondering what type of player Jordan is...
Is he dirty like Kobe?
Does he throw cheap shots like Bruce Bowen, or even disgraceful blows like Ray Allen to Varaejao, or even Melo to Nate?
Does he whine and complain like Kobe?
Is he arrogant and cocky like Lebron?

What is he like, cuz I cant remember any more.

pretty cocky and arrogrant early in his career. some off the court problems with gambling.

not sure if he was dirty or not but reggie, knicks, and the pistons always wanted a piece of jordan lol.

I'm just wondering what type of player Jordan is...
Is he dirty like Kobe?
Does he throw cheap shots like Bruce Bowen, or even disgraceful blows like Ray Allen to Varaejao, or even Melo to Nate?
Does he whine and complain like Kobe?
Is he arrogant and cocky like Lebron?
what do u expect to get out of this thread?

a kobe/Lebron bashing thread?

most of the answers are gonna be GOAT...best ever yadda yadda c'mon its NT everyones a jordan fan here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Two One Supreme

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

when it came to winning, MJ did ANYTHING

the difference being, he actually won, and won and won...
really, i didnt know that
laugh.gif

edit: and OP why do you even have him as your avy? you seem to not know anything about him
laugh.gif

Yes he did all those things(sometimes dirty,whining,talking trash)

Thats just what alot great players do. Its nothing new.

Jordans greatness is unquestioned but let's not pretend he was a saint

He punched teammates, talked trash against other players AND his own teammates, acted arrogant and cocky (shooting FTs with his eyes closed, shrugging afterhitting a 3 against the Blazers).

And he did get into his fair share of altercations.

He also cheated on his wife and had a well documented gambling problem (some say the reason he went to play baseball)

Whine and complain? Have u seen the U Mad pic with Jordan screaming at the refs? He was no Mother Theresa, he wasn't even Barry Sanders...but like someoneabove said, he did win so many people disregard everything else

Well, on one of his most famous shots ever (finals vs. Jazz), it was pretty obvious that he pushed off. Like others said, Mike did anything to win, and once heknew he was the GOAT, he used that to his advantage (aka, he knew he could get away with certain stuff that others couldn't).

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

He punched teammates, talked trash against other players AND his own teammates, acted arrogant and cocky (shooting FTs with his eyes closed, shrugging after hitting a 3 against the Blazers).

He also cheated on his wife and had a well documented gambling problem (some say the reason he went to play baseball)

Whine and complain? Have u seen the U Mad pic with Jordan screaming at the refs? He was no Mother Theresa, he wasn't even Barry Sanders...but like someone above said, he did win so many people disregard everything else

truth

did it seem weird to anyone else, that after the push off, Byron russel did not complain at all. "push off" is such a strong word, i felt Jordan wasguiding him, it was evident he was gonna make an open jumper, or a facial, either or, he is the man

He punched teammates, talked trash against other players AND his own teammates, acted arrogant and cocky (shooting FTs with his eyes closed, shrugging after hitting a 3 against the Blazers).

Whine and complain? Have u seen the U Mad pic with Jordan screaming at the refs? He was no Mother Theresa, he wasn't even Barry Sanders...but like someone above said, he did win so many people disregard everything else
Bingo.

MJ was everything people choose to hate in other players (not on their own teams) today, yet most of them either deny he was the same or make up excuses forwhy it was okay he did it (b/c he won?)..

I hated MJ when I was younger - for all the reasons people try to say they hate Kobe now. And because everyone liked him despite those things. And now I likeKobe, because everyone hates him.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

truth

mikes not mother theresa...to some ppl hes the pope
laugh.gif

There is some players that come out and play ball, straight up and down.

i believe michael Jordan was that dude. Flat out, if we testing who is better straight up, Michael would be on top

because all the envious people who saw this, played against him, and couldn't do nothing about it (ie reggie miller, isiah thomas...)

they would try and fight, bicker, talk trash, to get mike out his zone.

but not only was mike good at ball, straight up and down, but he could go sideways and get in your head, if you wanted to go that route.

you bring respect to the game, then mike would play respectfully, and take the game

but you come with disrespect, pushing, shoving, trash talkin, best believe mike is coming back hard as hell.

difference between him and kobe, Mike wouldn't have thrown that elbow, like kobe did last night. mike would've went to the next play,

swat the +%$ outta artest, and finish with a dunk, thats how mike would get back at his opponents.

he is humble and kind, but knows how to to sacrifice everything for the good of the team. That's why MJ is the greatest there ever was and ever will be.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

i believe michael Jordan was that dude. Flat out, if we testing who is better straight up, Michael would be on top

because all the envious people who saw this, played against him, and couldn't do nothing about it (ie reggie miller, isiah thomas...)

but not only was mike good at ball, straight up and down, but he could go sideways and get in your head, if you wanted to go that route.

you bring respect to the game, then mike would play respectfully, and take the game

but you come with disrespect, pushing, shoving, trash talkin, best believe mike is coming back hard as hell.

difference between him and kobe, Mike wouldn't have thrown that elbow, like kobe did last night. mike would've went to the next play,

swat the +%$ outta artest, and finish with a dunk, thats how mike would get back at his opponents.

I agree with my boy right here except the Kobe part....MJ was a hot head just like most great players: he cussed out his teammates AND sucker punched two ofthem...punching your teammate is a lot worse than elbowing Ron Artest in the chest (especially considering Artest had his hands on Kobes head andback)...Relative to Jordan, I think Kobe played it pretty cool - he didn't go MJ on Reggie Miller crazy or anything

And I really doubt MJ would do all that considering Ron Artest broke his ribs during a pickup game

But in general, you can get away with anything if you win (KG beating his chest, Kobe/MJ/Wade jumping on top of the scorers table, Joe Namath wearing the fur)

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

he is humble and kind, but knows how to to sacrifice everything for the good of the team. That's why MJ is the greatest there ever was and ever will be.

BIG BOPPERS
smh.gif

dancing.jpg

This is a lie. I bet you weren't even alive when Jordan was in his prime, you sound like you never even saw the man play.

The same way people hate Kobe is similar to how people hated Mike.
Not everyone loved him. He did his fair share of trash talking and dirty plays, as well as off court problems. He was a cocky son of a +!$%# but of course hebacked it up.

Back
Top Bottom