Michael Phelps had a threesome with two strippers (not allowed to post pics but they're out there)

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude looks/sounds like a ****** but he is a world-class athlete and gets SO much $+@... props
pimp.gif

i wish i had moves like dude when it came to the women, you know i'd be in the bed strokin like:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I have been told 1000 times but numerous people i look JUST like Michael Phelps... I need to start using that to my advantage
smokin.gif

you dont got a stroke like him though
pimp.gif

I kid you not.. random people at work tell me all the time I look like him.. on vacation some random dude came up to me just to tell me I look like Phelps...

Actually I was in Ann Arbor Once... and all the waitresses kept askin me if I was him at Buffalo Wild Wings...

When I got up to leave... some dude patted me on the back and said "Nice swimming buddy"
roll.gif
I've got this before too. I'll be in the elevator at the hospital where I work and old ladies will tap me and say, "Has anyone evertold you you look like Michael Phelps?" The best was down in New Orleans when I truck pulled up beside me to ask me if I was Michael Phelps
laugh.gif

What a $+%!$
laugh.gif

She tryna expose my dude cuz he treated her like the jumpoff she is... Bad form stripper jus play your position & take 1 for the team...
smh.gif

& I can def co-sign dude being sort of a douche he comes into my store pretty often... Last time i seen him was black friday & i was like
eek.gif
Can't you pay somebody to be in here for you
laugh.gif

Imma find out which joint she work at
nerd.gif
(probably not Baltimore Street forall the homers
laugh.gif
) & throw nickels @ her
laugh.gif

^even if she's wearing heels that broad is TALL... Mike makes 6'4" look like damn near 7 ft. when you stand next to him... son body is literallylike a torpedo

Back
Top Bottom