Michael Sheen Must Have Superior Macking Skills...But He Looks Like A Beta Loser

Also, this should be common knowledge but to bag beautiful women you don't need to look good yourself as the male.

How many instances have we seen good looking women hooking up with sub par looking men? Men have the luxury of not having to look that good to get yambs.

The women out number the men and it makes it worse for them that a lot of men they think are good looking end up gay.

Females have to settle.

Money, Fame, Access & Success will get you badder women than strictly "looks".

Rachel McCadams is chills though. That Mass. But like I've said before...the GOAT white woman is Scarlett Johansen. Nobody is touching her.
Boy get out here with that

Also, this should be common knowledge but to bag beautiful women you don't need to look good yourself as the male.

How many instances have we seen good looking women hooking up with sub par looking men? Men have the luxury of not having to look that good to get yambs.

The women out number the men and it makes it worse for them that a lot of men they think are good looking end up gay.

Females have to settle.
You clearly don't believe this whole heartedly. It's as if you're insulting the community's intelligence by not thinking out your responses clearly.

Females have to settle.

You clearly don't believe this whole heartedly. It's as if you're insulting the community's intelligence by not thinking out your responses clearly.

What did he say that's inaccurate?

Women don't value looks nearly as much as men do.

What did he say that's inaccurate?

Women don't value looks nearly as much as men do.
He contradicts himself by saying women go for good looking men that turn out to be gay. Also how are "settling" if you don't care about looks?

Last edited:
I'm at a hookah lounge at UCLA right now...

one pitcher of heineken deep...

OP's lineup has already been surpassed

If Kate Beckinsale and Rachael McAdams are awg I need to see NTs 10/10 white girl. And it better not be no trash as ig model with a fake ***.

If white girls ain't your thing its cool but dont be silly

Also, Op probably has no game with a thread like this. Or is ugly or both

This. These jawns gotta have double Ds & some disportionally fat mass in order to be a dime round here lol

Rachel the work tho :smokin

And idk who this Michael Sheen dude is, i got him confused with Martin Sheen at first lmao

cincinnati?

i understand your pain
I will never understand why people think location = taste.

laugh.gif
 Dumbest reasoning ever.

There's not a city in the US that doesn't have dimes, so miss me with that.

I'm at a hookah lounge at UCLA right now...

one pitcher of heineken deep...

OP's lineup has already been surpassed
That's cool them chicks can get smash to but the line up is still nice.

You going to bring one of them home tonight :nerd:

Am I the only one who is factoring in the "it factor", quality of life, social class, and actual talent? Anyone can venture off into a seedy bar somewhere in the middle of nowhere and meet an attractive female with no options but the locals who already dated her.

I am talking about the actresses with actual options and life goals, yet and still they chose this guy as a romantic interest and father of their children.

Am I the only one who is factoring in the "it factor", quality of life, social class, and actual talent? 
YES

If you look good, you look good, none of that factors into someones physical appearance.

Last edited:
I live in LA.... 

santa monica on a saturday afternoon > that entire lineup

hollywood on a holiday weekend > that entire lineup

word

idk why people act like hotter chicks dont exist

i see better looking chicks when i was in college. or when im in the city

Back
Top Bottom