Michael Sheen Must Have Superior Macking Skills...But He Looks Like A Beta Loser

Eh I wouldn't go that far.

They are definitely good looking girls but I think all of us have seen, talked too, know, hit, whatever girls that are on par looks wise or maybe even better.

It's the status they've obtained that has put them "over" the everyday chick so to speak. But then again, personal preference also comes into play.

Last edited:

Quote:

Repped... these dudes straight chair match level jimmie rustling in this thread.

sO5wf7r.gif

So... You picked a man out of a crowd, call him a "beta loser" ( whatever the hell that means), point out his suspiciously good looking mates, decide to create a thread about it on NT, proceed to argue with strangers online about it.

I'm sorry, but I am confused, that whole thought process does not seem to be the mark of a true "alpha winner"

These bishes average as hell. I see badder birds daily

Starting to think the majority of NT is virgins

I take into account status and money when it comes to women, it's a huge bonus if they are sexy to begin with.
oh. Now I understand why you rate them so high.

We just have different factors in our rating system.

Fall back b before I son you

You don't know what tax bracket i'm in

Typical broke ******* logic trying to come up off of someone else's money
 Average or otherwise many of these awgs wouldn't even let you anywhere near their apartment building. :lol:  

I take into account status and money when it comes to women, it's a huge bonus if they are sexy to begin with.

Last edited:
:rofl: OP why did you include Silverman in this lineup :rofl:

Last edited:
Pasty white girl worship on here knows no limits [emoji]128514[/emoji]

As opposed to toasty black women? 
Well yeah, NT notoriously hates on those women.

Add a face, chest, and butt full of Fix-a-flat and y'all would be salivating
:lol: What?

As for the rest maybe for McAdams but that's it.

Yall seriously can't have all 4 of those women ranked highly in your minds.

nyc women? Lol

LA > ny

Even Florida beats ny when it comes to women

nyc women? Lol

LA > ny

Even Florida beats ny when it comes to women

C'mon b.
My pops just spent 10 days in NY this summer and he kept it all the way real...NYC got it hands down.

This dude been roamin LA for the last 30+ years and when he stayed with he flat out said ya not poppin like we poppin.

If you talkin Hollywood life then yeah you got more Hollywood broads than NYC.
If we talkin the types of girls that a couple playas like us going to be smashing...it's NYC all day.

Well yeah, NT notoriously hates on those women.

I dunno, it seems like both sides thinks the other hates them. The "new" NT is like 70 percent black (someone feel free to correct me, it feels like that sometimes), a lot of the females posted on NT are black (Black women thread, black women with curly hair, slim thick, Draya thread). The only people who think this are insecure NTers who feel the need to make every female thread about race. I've yet to see any white NTer question race when someone posts a black woman. Oh snap you like Beyonce? You must be black. I'm convinced a lot of NTers are black women posed as black male accounts. :nerd:  i've heard rumors. 

Ironically these are the same NTers who refuse to post dark-skinned black women in certain threads we do not speak of. Bunch fake black panthers. :smh:  Today its asalamalekum, tomorrow it's where's my salami bacon.
Show me the thread where dark skinned black women get love outside of the dark skinned women appreciation thread that's all the way on pg 56. That's what I thought we were talking about with "toasty black women".

Post a dark skin chick in any of these appreciation threads that haven't outright banned them already and you're bound to get negative reactions. Those threads you talking about do not appreciate "toasty black women". Black women of other shades definitely get a lot of love and I rarely see hate. I was talking about a specific shade of black.

As for the other side maybe it is just my perspective but the hate pasty white girl's get seem to be calling them pale awgs.

To address one thing you said though, if you think the new NT is mostly filled or at least dominated with black NTers from that premise you're already less likely to find a white NTer that'll make something about race when a black woman is posted just on average before we even get to those SWS white NTers.

Last edited:

starting with yourself. I've never understood how preference has anything to do with virginity. Me smashing or not doesn't change what I'm attracted to. Lotta do dos in here.
Facts!
Take away the money and b grade celeb status and these are average white girls
Stop it...

Average or otherwise many of these awgs wouldn't even let you anywhere near their apartment building.
laugh.gif

LOL facts!
Fall back b before I son you

You don't know what tax bracket i'm in

Typical broke ******* logic trying to come up off of someone else's money
Which has nothing to do with looks...

I dunno, it seems like both sides thinks the other hates them. The "new" NT is like 70 percent black (someone feel free to correct me, it feels like that sometimes), a lot of the females posted on NT are black (Black women thread, black women with curly hair, slim thick, Draya thread). The only people who think this are insecure NTers who feel the need to make every female thread about race. I've yet to see any white NTer question race when someone posts a black woman. Oh snap you like Beyonce? You must be black. I'm convinced a lot of NTers are black women posed as black male accounts. 
nerd.gif
 i've heard rumors. 

Ironically these are the same NTers who refuse to post dark-skinned black women in certain threads we do not speak of. Bunch fake black panthers. 
mean.gif
 Today its asalamalekum, tomorrow it's where's my salami bacon.
FACTS FACTS FACTS!!!!!!

Hats off to the guy.

He's rich. The girls are rich.
He is a celebrity. The girls are celebrities as well.

At the end of the day, he got girls beyond his level. He's got game. Enough said.

Last edited:

Average or otherwise many of these awgs wouldn't even let you anywhere near their apartment building.
laugh.gif

LIONBLOOD's the first NT'er I've seen in a long time with independent thought autonomous to NT's hive mind. You're cool with me, take these reps breh! 

Average or otherwise many of these awgs wouldn't even let you anywhere near their apartment building. :lol:  

LIONBLOOD's the first NT'er I've seen in a long time with independent thought autonomous to NT's hive mind. You're cool with me, take these reps breh! 

I wonder whose been banned more times, him or you?

Back
Top Bottom