MICHAEL VICK’S HAIR BRUSH BUSINESS A HIGH DEMAND SUCCESS

Vick was the ai of football

why do people say this nonsense? AI is an all time great HOF player

Vick was a sensation that created by Nike and Madden that was nothing more than a running back playing QB that could throw deep, not read a defense or throw anything short to medium. The longer Vick played the worse he got as a QB. He had 7 great games in 2010 and was figured out again and has been average ever since.

Man this makes me heated when people disrespect Allen like that :smh:

Ay man w/o doing them years in the pen Vick would've been better..... fan or not thats real

Yo that goods for my dude Vick man only in America baby
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...agreed, but long as he's not being inhumane to animals anymore.

Last edited:
:smh: vick is the reason more black qbs are 1st round picks

LOL WHAT? No GM nor coach looks at Vick's career arch and says "this is what we need at QB". You just shot your entire argument to ****.

Were done here.

Also other than Cam Newton, Bob Griffin the 3rd and EJ Manuel, aware me broseph what other black QBs going in the first lately?

Last edited:
AI not top 50? nope, ya'll ain't getting me with that one.

Def top 50, maybe borderline top 25. Guy was one of a kind. Nearly led a talent deficient Sixers team to the glory land. Guy was unstoppable at one point in time.

Def top 50, maybe borderline top 25. Guy was one of a kind. Nearly led a talent deficient Sixers team to the glory land. Guy was unstoppable at one point in time.
not to mention one of the few people that broke Jordans ankles...people forget how nice he was

Ay man w/o doing them years in the pen Vick would've been better..... fan or not thats real

Again wrong.

He had his strongest stretch of games in his entire career taking over for McNabb after his prison stint.

Before his prison stint he was complacent and he had more turnovers than TDs on a yearly basis.

In his last year as a Falcon he had 24 total TDs to 13 INTs and 9 fumbles. Damn near a 1:1 TD to turnover ratio.

With a paltry 48.36 QBR.

In 2010 he had by FAR his strongest season, and that was after his prison stint.

You don't even know what you're talking about bro. That prison stint matured him and made him a better QB. Sad but true.

Had 30 total TDs that year to only 17 total turnovers. By far the most efficient year of his career. This is irrefutable. His total QBR shot up damn near 20 points.

and FWIW, I am a fan of Vick, always has been always will be. I'm just not under any false impressions of the guy. Dude was an electric talent and extremely fun to watch, but dude was an extremely poor pocket passer and a turnover machine.

Last edited:
Again wrong.

He had his strongest stretch of games in his entire career taking over for McNabb after his prison stint.

Before his prison stint he was complacent and he had more turnovers than TDs on a yearly basis.

In his last year as a Falcon he had 24 total TDs to 13 INTs and 9 fumbles. Damn near a 1:1 TD to turnover ratio.

With a paltry 48.36 QBR.

In 2010 he had by FAR his strongest season, and that was after his prison stint.

You don't even know what you're talking about bro. That prison stint matured him and made him a better QB. Sad but true.

Had 30 total TDs that year to only 17 total turnovers. By far the most efficient year of his career. This is irrefutable. His total QBR shot up damn near 20 points.

and FWIW, I am a fan of Vick, always has been always will be. I'm just not under any false impressions of the guy. Dude was an electric talent and extremely fun to watch, but dude was an extremely poor pocket passer and a turnover machine.

I don't know what im talking about? who the f are you? :lol:

You dont think him being in jail for two years hurt his physical shape and football training?

You have your opinion and what not but you keep bringing up his stats and how he played and your missing the whole point offset and I were saying, his influence.

I don't know what im talking about? who the f are you? :lol:

You dont think him being in jail for two years hurt his physical shape and football training?

You have your opinion and what not but you keep bringing up his stats and how he played and your missing the whole point offset and I were saying, his influence.

I'm someone who is obviously more well informed on this subject and is speaking from a factual statistical standpoint whereas you are speaking emotionally.

It's not an opinion but a matter of fact, his play improved after his prison stint. He was a perennial turnover machine with Atlanta.

And as far as influence goes I think his career serves more as a cautionary tale than anything for young black QBs. That physical talent alone makes a good QB not.

That Vick was more one dimensional than the truly dual threat QBs of today.

And no I don't think Vick's physical shape was hurt by his prison stint. If anything it's his physical conditioning that has allowed him an extended career in the NFL. Had he played those years he was in prison his body may have broken down even earlier. He was getting hit more than any other QB in football with Atlanta.

And what's football training? Aware me b. What was he doing on a year to year basis that was improving his pocket play? His football IQ? Because I ain't hear about it. Dude always leaned on his physical attributes.

I'll reiterate my earlier statement, you do not know what you're talking about and I say that with the utmost confidence.

Explain to me how he had his best year after his prison stint if by your logic his abilities had atrophied? Your argument makes absolutely zero logical sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom