Michcael Clarke Duncan's Tomb VANDALIZED BY RACIST

A  racist has desecrated Michael Clark Duncan's grave  according to a Duncan family.
     So a family friend stopped by  the Cemetery in the Hollywood Hills to deliver flowers to the spot where MCD put to rest in Sept. 2012. 

But  she noticed a figure of a cartoonish black face had been attached to the center of MCD's tomb.

The black face is an image of "Sambo" -- a character that has long been considered an  racist depiction of a black person. Read More.....

mean.gif

Didn't even know he was dead.

And I don't see the big deal. Racism is everywhere. If he wasn't famous it would have been removed and forgotten

Yes it is everywhere. Yes he happened to be famous. Maybe so, maybe not. either way, its disrespectful. Might be a common occurence to some, but that doesnt mean it should be accepted and brushed aside.

And I don't see the big deal. Racism is everywhere. If he wasn't famous it would have been removed and forgotten

Forgotten by who? The family? How the **** would you even know that? I'd be ****** up if someone put a disrespectful image on my grandmothers headstone, or my homeboys head stone. So Racism is everywhere, but that makes it a non issue that someone disrespects the dead like that?

Sometimes yall feel its just so important to project your thoughts on racism and don't even look at the facts of the situation. The man is dead someone to put anything like that on his headstone is wrong and foul this **** don't even got nothing to do with him being famous. That fact that is was is the reason we heard about it, but it don't matter. Hell is someone drew a picture of **** on the headstone it wouldn't be racist but equally as offensive and disrespectful.

yall sometimes man :smh:

Last edited:

And I don't see the big deal. Racism is everywhere. If he wasn't famous it would have been removed and forgotten and we never would have heard about it but the family will never forget this blatant show of disrespect

yeah they wait for him to die to pull some **** like that cause they know mike would whoop they ***

out of all people. I wouldnt think it would be somebody's mission in life to call him a ****** 
laugh.gif

I still dont understand racism and the people deemed to be racist. Im black and if i got a problem with a white/black/asian/hispanic guy then its just with him not the entire race bcoz they've done nothing to me. Furthermore how do u hate/dislike someone you dont even know. It's all stupid as hell if you ask me.
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom