Michelle Obama X ATC II

Originally Posted by SinnerP

laugh.gif
can't deny the similarities...

sneakers will be the best in the world for life we cant be touch hands down ,shoes can go with anything to make a statement ,for me at least , ahhaah sport urshoes, hope not to be beaters.............

i guess, hot lava print will be hot now because of her and only her
I beat her to the punch , had these shirts designed months ago maybe Michelle obama will help stimulate my sales
laugh.gif
Gave a few out as promotional items shameless plug: 49.99

^^^^ definitely not a reach that dress looks exactly like the agassi design, don't be surprised if it was inspired some how, I know a few high enddesigners and you would be shocked to know where some of them get their inspiration, not saying that this is the case for michelle obama's dress, but itsdefinitely a huge coincidence.

i have a pair of Michelle Obama ATC2's myself.... nice retro. (hey, i said something good about a shoe)

this topic is a bit of a reach, there are plenty of design cues in fashion that we see echoed in footwear. I doubt the designer of that dress even knows whatATC are or look like.

Originally Posted by ro22ss

this topic is a bit of a reach, there are plenty of design cues in fashion that we see echoed in footwear. I doubt the designer of that dress even knows what ATC are or look like.

you didn't know? narciso rodriguez is on NT...

yes this was the first thing i thought when she came out in that ugly dress horrible! shoes are dope thoug

Back
Top Bottom