Michelle Obama's $540 sneakers

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by enyceking

my $540 sneakers
hunkeh.jpg

You FAIL for spending that much cash on some Jordans
laugh.gif
I guess recession is not hurting you enyceking.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

So Republicans spending a lot of money clothes = Bad but Democrats spending a lot of money of clothing = Fine?

I think it was more of them spending campaign funds for Palin's wardrobe whereas Michelle is spending their own hard earned money.

nm_michelle_obama.jpg

damn if ur gonna speed home for that then i cant imagine what you'll do for a woman who actually looks good

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

So Republicans spending a lot of money clothes = Bad but Democrats spending a lot of money of clothing = Fine?
I think it was more of them spending campaign funds for Palin's wardrobe whereas Michelle is spending their own hard earned money.
Well Cindy McCain was also blasted for wearing an expensive dress at the RNC and she's the breadwinner in her family having come from money sowhy wasn't she given a pass?

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

exactly.
nice try falcon. or is it more like lets impeach clinton for banging an intern but let GW allow torture, start a war, be a puppet for corporations and givehim the NASCAR thumbs up!

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

nm_michelle_obama.jpg

damn if ur gonna speed home for that then i cant imagine what you'll do for a woman who actually looks good
Your logic does not make sense. If the most beautiful world in the world was your wife and you crazy would you be in a rush to face her every night. But if your wife is average looking but makes you feel like the happiest/luckiest man in the world, then trust me you will be cutting people off left and right to get your foot through that front door.
laugh.gif
damn michelle obama in some expensive sneakers does allthat for you huh?
laugh.gif

No its more than just that because it runs directly counter to her image as an everyday mother who's praised for shopping at J.Crew and the Gap. Herability to be fashionable at what is basically a middle class budget was positioned as a 180 turn from the kind of reckless spending of the Republican party asexemplified in the Palin scandal. She's projected a relatable air that this doesn't jibe with and to have her aide brush it off with "They'rejust shoes" when she's made it a point to say how she understands that people can't be out there buying crazy expensive clothes especially in thiseconomic climate is kinda really rather insulting to those same people. I have a feeling she'll end up responding to this but right now this whole thing isreally really hinky.

No its more than just that because it runs directly counter to her image as an everyday mother who's praised for shopping at J.Crew and the Gap. Her ability to be fashionable at what is basically a middle class budget was positioned as a 180 turn from the kind of reckless spending of the Republican party as exemplified in the Palin scandal. She's projected a relatable air that this doesn't jibe with and to have her aide brush it off with "They're just shoes" when she's made it a point to say how she understands that people can't be out there buying crazy expensive clothes especially in this economic climate is kinda really rather insulting to those same people. I have a feeling she'll end up responding to this but right now this whole thing is really really hinky.

This dude speaks the truth.

damn her and obama both going back on what they said ... she protrayed the "i shop at gap" image and now shes doing this ... bunch of lyin *%@sheisters

$540 sneakers to a FOOD BANK?
eyes.gif

How laughable.

Plus First Ladies are suppose to dress elegant and here comes Michelle looking like an NTer
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT Republicans grasping at straws if this is the what you've come down to criticizing
smh.gif

Lanvins
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

eyes.gif

How laughable.

Plus First Ladies are suppose to dress elegant and here comes Michelle looking like an NTer
roll.gif
roll.gif

this first lady isn't close to dying though. so let her dress as young as she is.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

eyes.gif

How laughable.

roll.gif
roll.gif

you're acting like she stays in Send Helps and DeLas or something...you're def reaching broham...

Gotta love the excuses from all the Obama #%%* riders
laugh.gif

you're acting like she stays in Send Helps and DeLas or something...you're def reaching broham...
this first lady isn't close to dying though. so let her dress as young as she is.

Back
Top Bottom