Michigan heads, check in!

Fire Reds are hot and I am debating if I should. After the Black retro Vs I thought I would be set for a while...I gotta check my funds. I could regret it later if I don't cop this weekend.

Who's ready to wait in line?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

well i know i aint goin to woodland because thats where everyone will be heading in my opinion but i have no clue what time im going to go to rivertown at. I need the fire reds tho for sure!

I live on Hollywood street off of Fuller.

If I do go and ball, I go to Aberdeen park, but I usually just go and hoop at my boys house, because by the time I get out of work, people have left already.

Woodland Finishline and Foot Locker are getting both the Flips and Fire Red III's...

Rivertown Finishline and Reynolds and Sons are just getting the Fire Reds.

Reynolds is doing a Midnight release, and last time I went to a Midnight release there, by the time it opened there were about 40 people outside, so if you go there, get there about 10:30.

Otherwise I think everyone else is opening at 7:00 a.m. or earlier...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Just called Finishline at Rivertown and they said the gates will be opening up at 7:30am Saturday morning and letting 1-2 people in at a time.

Maybe I might run into some NTers...or might not (kinda awkward going up to strangers "Yo, you on NikeTalk?" I guess that would be alright...be nice to match the face to the on-line handle and meet some cats in person.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

If you see me at Woodland I'll be the ******** rockin a LA Dodgers blue fitted with some FOAMS...

KICKS FOR SALE - $120 Shipped AM 95's Neon Sz's 8 & 8.5 & 97's Sz 9, 9.5 & 10.5 - DS
HIT ME UP @ SEANPRICE2345@YAHOO.COM

il be at rivertown prolly wearin my j kidd nike id's or my year of the dog af1's. anyone going to rivertown to cop fire reds?

damn i totally forgot about the linen/university blue forces on saturday also. but anyone going to rivertown to cop fire reds??

went to rivertown and copped with ease...most likely plenty of pairs left because there was only about 15-20 ppl and i heard they got like 40-50 pairs. easy cop for all you other guys or a little bit of a struggle?

I got my from Crossroads in K-Zoo. About a line of 30+, I had to drive to K-Zoo from GR because people in GR don't like to cater to people with Big Feet. But copped both the Flips and Fire Reds with ease...

Next on my list, the Black XX2's, I wonder where I have to go for a sz. 14 this time...LoL

TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

^ that has to be really inconvinent having to drive that far for a pair of shoes just cuz stores in Grand Rapids aint got them. cant you have like Reynolds n Sons order a size 14 or some store do it? Or will they not order specially for ppl...

Sup, man. This was the Afro/Black guy with glasses. Who was trying to sell you the Caro Vs. (Sorry Sold em already)

You going to be there for the Sport Red 1s Release next weekend?

pz

I never woulda thought there were this many nt'ers in Michigan.

Too lazy to go through the pages, anyone from the Waterford/Pontiac area?
<font color=skyblue><font size=4>Much respect to Ekin702 June 30, 2002.

If anyone in SW MI has some De La Souls Hi's Hit me up. Sz 12. I cant find ANY for the life of me.

Whats happenin? Lexington MI here. Not many places around to buy Jays, so I do most of my shopping online. I finally decided to get an NT account, after reading here for a few years.

Lansing Mall Footlocker got a late arrival on the 1 pack. more than 40 pairs left. every size availible.

this thread hasnt been posted in for 3 months....so il bump and check in michigan.............

Not a clue... I had to work a open to close so I couldnt make it....

SteDDy's CD release PARTY this...

August 25th at the Breakroom on Plainfield off of Leonard

$5.00 cover and drink specials.... anyone goin?
NikeTalk Ref's - ACGrizzy, R T 22, Twobig4u247 - x 2, Tostada, eaglebball1499, AIR Zoom Bender, BeltwayBoy, JuMp MaSter J, abernja, IROCKMIKES23, fersnash, Shawn01, True Greatness, My Idol 23 4Life, Kayzee116, kakashijounin, 2V3 2 MAMA N 4, nyczyoungn x 2, pactiger03, justo27, NiceFro69, richie4dayz, kicksremix2o6, Agent0024, ucdavisaggie8531, onetostockonetorock, solardrgn

http://photobucket.com
NikeTalk Ref's - ACGrizzy, R T 22, Twobig4u247 - x 2, Tostada, eaglebball1499, AIR Zoom Bender, BeltwayBoy, JuMp MaSter J, abernja, IROCKMIKES23, fersnash, Shawn01, True Greatness, My Idol 23 4Life, Kayzee116, kakashijounin, 2V3 2 MAMA N 4, nyczyoungn x 2, pactiger03, justo27, NiceFro69, richie4dayz, kicksremix2o6, Agent0024, ucdavisaggie8531, onetostockonetorock, solardrgn

Back
Top Bottom