michigan mf doomers

^ Ha they charged like $300 for the Dino Jrs. didn't they? I can't even imagine how much Pogo is charging for these. Those greedy bastards must be licking their lips already. I'm am almost sure this shoe will be just another great reason to hate that shop.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

Hit Launch Board Shop instead.
Dropping tomorrow at 11am.
$125.00 ya'll. :D
happy.gif

sorry for the last minute post.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

I'd like to personally tell whomever bought the 12, 11.5, or 11 from launch, so my sister couldn't buy them on my behalf

CAN GO TO HELL
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

Premier's launch was pretty cool, got to meet a couple of NTers and they were all cool peeps.

Good lookin Mossified on that parking meter, came through in the clutch :lol:
laugh.gif

Answer is clean, bootleg. I'll testify for him, lol. But the dude who lurks, his name is Ryan. What's good Ryan, It's the dude that was in front of you in line! Always good to meet fellow Kzoo Nters :pimp:
pimp.gif

BTW Answer, they're gonna be chargin 200 for the Free-Rods :smh:
smh.gif
NT MICHIGAN SUMMITT
August 25th--Comerica Park--Yankees vs. Tigers​

Def. nice to meet a new NT'er...

If I would have been more awake, and a little more attentive I would have come down and chatted more, but being there at 5 a.m. was rough...

I did not know that Answer was there, sees how much I pay attention. No problem AF on the change, always willing to help out a fellow NT'er to save $10 on a parking ticket...

Glad I got the Dooms though, they are very nice. Now I promise nothing else until the Aqua VIII's...

yall came from freakin KALAMAZOO to deny a LOCAL guy???

in that case. Hey ryan:

EFF

YOU

you probably know me too i still say it....i've been denied yet again

F-You

Bootleg... I think af was talking about primier not launch. Trust me there was nothing your sister could do at launch. I got their at 10 and was like 7th in line and when they finally brought down this little a%* box all they had was one 11 and 9.5 and under. Dude who got the 11 was first in line and was saying he lined up at 7 am (wild od since I was 7th and got their at 10). By the time I was like fourth from the front they only had 8 and under left. I think I know who your sister was though (only because she was talking about someone sending her down for the shoes) and she was last in line. By the time she got up there myself and at least 2 other kids would have been smiling on our way out of the store with those sizes if they were at all avalible.

I was slighly salty that I drove 45 minutes each way and stood around for an hour and they only had one 11 but it is what it is. I never have luck lining up and I'm starting to think it is time to stick to gr's. I can't see myself not buying kicks, but this line up garbage is just getting a little old, especially when I come up empty handed.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

knivesdesu.. what were you rocking? were you the one that got my 8 or 8.5?? i had to settle for the 7.5.. good thing i could still squeeze into them! :tongue:
nsb.org: jDot

Quote:
I think I know who your sister was though (only because she was talking about someone sending her down for the shoes) and she was last in line. By the time she got up there myself and at least 2 other kids would have been smiling on our way out of the store with those sizes if they were at all avalible.

SMH @ her being last she ain't tell me but hey, beggers can't be chooosers. lol

but wow, so they didn't even HAVE above sz 11...my apologies then, lol it was all a wild goose chase

anyone know if these where these might still be available online? I went to launch too but couldnt get a pair :smh:
smh.gif

use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

sorry ED looks like I got your 11.5 from launch again.....seems like I keep sneaking in under the radar...

if it makes you feel any better, I wore them yesterday and some one spilled a full drink on them and they are busted now....
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

Quote:
if it makes you feel any better, I wore them yesterday and some one spilled a full drink on them and they are busted now....

I appreciate you making that up to make me feel better....lol

Back
Top Bottom