MICHIGAN STATE/NEITZEL/LITTLE 10= FRAUDS

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ losing to Grand Valley St.

I've said it before and I will say it again, Mich St and Indiana(the 2 teams who are supposed to be great out of the Little 10) are frauds. They will not be good. Nobody in the Little 10 will be good. What a sorry conference :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson.​

laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
first the Wolverines in football and now the Spartans in basketball. Leonidas would be :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
right now. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS
Team Xbox 360
Gamertag: Gator Boy 24​

it seems as if neitzel has been at michigan st for soooooo long.
Got 3 vices; money, sex and Polo​

laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

I was going to post this also but couldn't find an article. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE
07-08 Big East Champions
PSN ID: jhawkcuse​

i was gonna post this :lol:
laugh.gif

but i'm a michigan fan so... :wow:
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This reminds me of UNC basketball circa 2001 :smh:
smh.gif
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

we only beat emporia state by 12 last night, but it was like a 3-5 point game up until the last 4 minutes. deandre townsend for emporia state is sick though.
TEAM HALOS​

Wow, you haven't seen anyone play and you are jumping to some pretty big conclusions. Indiana and Michigan St are at the very worst 3rd or 4th in the Big East.

I'm not saying the Big Ten is strong, it certainly isn't, but those 2 teams are going to be around for a while in March.

Also,
Georgetown is where our players who can't get any PT transfer to.

TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Quote:
Nobody in the Little 10 will be good. What a sorry conference

Give it a rest - nobody is talking the conference up... i find it hilarious you get so much pleasure out of badmouthing other teams when your pathetic squad didn't even make the tourney last year.

Quote:
at you caring so much about how "tough" conferences are, and caring in preseason.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Watch out for my boy Chris Allen.....mark my words
"The court has become my psychologist. It's my time to get away from all the hassles and problems. It's my moment."
- Kobe Bryant

Born To Be Hated....Dying to Be Loved

Quote:
i find it hilarious you get so much pleasure out of badmouthing other teams when your pathetic squad didn't even make the tourney last year.
roll.gif

Quote:
MSU loses so the big 10 is now a complete fraud conference?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson.​

Petey - when do i ever speak trash about a team? i don't run my mouth about other teams except yours.
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Quote:
Watch out for my boy Chris Allen.....mark my words
ers didnt do SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh, and only the freshman brought energy/ball movement/ scoring. Drew was BROKE, just straight BROKE (but if you rely on a jump shot, you have days like that)

And to the dudes who are now SURE that the Big Ten as a conference, and MSU as a team are garbage based on ONE PRESEASON GAME? Sloooooow down. Its one PRE-season game, no need to be so sure of everything, and making broad statements is always gonna make you sound silly.

And stop saying "Little 10", you sound like Zodogg......
"Not all who wander are lost"​

Back
Top Bottom