Mickael Pietrus ditching Kobe's for Jordan's in the Finals

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ALL KOBE'S ARE T-R-A-S-H....
23e8a0d2cc8fa440410dee30e0ef9ec3.gif

I wouldn't wear'em in tha first place....
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif

this guy is LAME anyways,its not about the shoes,its who you're guarding man,your game speaks for yourself,he's gonna have a hard time stopping KB24IMO.Dont tell me he can guard KOBE better than Artest(cage man)?,we'll see what happens tomorrow.Pietrius is NOT a Jordan brand member anyways,he aintnothing to me.

If I were on the magics, I'd feel weird rockin Hyperdunks in the finals. Since its been blown up..looks like Rashard,Courtney, etc are gonna have to rock something else.
laugh.gif

a guy i went to high school with who's a ballboy for the GSWs said MP gave him some PE Xs when pietrus was still on the team. maybe MP will wear ORL Xs.

You guys know Gentry and JB are about to use this as a marketing ploy and send Pietrus Player Excusives

Thats what PTI said ^. I think it means the same. He needs to be taking this seriously......

You think Kobe cares what shoes the guy guarding him will wear?

MP2 has been playing solid with his hd's. I wouldn't switch shoes just cuz of superstitious reasons
laugh.gif

Wear a pair of VI's for Magic's first title like MJ did with the Bulls.

i heard he aint gonna be wearin jordans anymore. but i was just wakin up so i mighta been dreamin

Jordan Brand musta called him and was like "nuh uh bruh, we gave u the axe for a reason"
laugh.gif

he will NOT being wearing anything jordan related for the finals...quote these words....oh, Lakers in 6

Back
Top Bottom